1:12 Brabham BT46B (Fan Car) 1978 Swedish GP Ver.A Full Detail Multi Media Kit
Brand: Model Factory Hiro
Part No: MFH K461
1:12 Brabham BT46B 1978 Rd.8 Swedish GP #1 N.Lauda / #2 J.Watson Ver.A Full Detail Multi Media Kit
This version is based of The “Fan Car” which raced in the 1978 Swedish GP, which Lauda won the race. The BT46B has large radiator above the engine, and the fan installed in the gear box end, and the almost sealed design of the cowl and the front nose, the rear wing, etc.
When we are talking about the 1978 F1 Grand Prix races, the BT46/46B, a remarkable machine that you cannot miss, is going to be the next 1/12 big scale kit from MFH this year!
- This full detailed kit is based on the BT46/46B F1 race car, which was driven by one of the greatest driver N. Lauda.
- This is also a multi material kit consists of resin, white metal, photo etch, silk-screen printed decals, rubber parts, lathe-cutting aluminium, various cords and pipes.
- The BT46B which had the unique structure, only raced in 1978 Swedish GP; right after the 46B, the hybrid specification in French GP which adopted the rear tyre side ceiling from 46B; and the normal BT46 which won the Italian GP will be available in different versions.
- The Fan Cover of the “Fan Car” raced in Swedish GP, will be presenting in lathe-cutting aluminium and photo etch sheet.
- You can choose to use 2 types of the brake discs and the front wheels parts.
- The body cowl and front nose are removable, you can see the internal structure like the monocoque after finished.
- The skirt below the under tray will be presenting in rubber parts just like the real one.