1:12 Ferrari 288 GTO - Semi-Assembled Premium Model
About the Ferrari GTO
Unveiled at the 1984 Geneva Motor Show, the GTO was intended to be Ferrari's entry into the Group B class of rally racing. Equipped with a potent 2.8 liter twin-turbo DOHC V8 engine mounted longitudinally, the GTO offered spectacular performance that was more than matched by its bold body styling. Due to the cancellation of Group B after the 1986 season, the GTO never had a chance to show its racing ability, but the lucky few who managed to purchase one of the 272homologated street cars produced were able to experience the thrill of driving this beautiful super car.
About the Model
- Premium-quality semi-assembled display model of the Ferrari GTO.
- Model accurately reproduces the aggressive body lines of the GTO, including wide fenders and duck tail.
- Meticulously-detailed engine made from die-cast metal for greater realism.
- Metal suspension arms combine with dampers and stabilizers for a working scale version of the actual suspension.
- Doors, front hood, and engine hood can be posed in the opened position, and special tools are included for easy opening.
- Panels in passenger cabin and front storage area can be removed to reveal engine and battery.
- Synthetic rubber tires for enhanced racing flavor.
- Other fantastic details include pop-up headlights, spare tire, reclining seats, and luggage bags.
Product ID: 2734
1:24 Alfa Romeo 155-V6 Racing Wheels Resin Wheels
1:24 18" Rotiform Forged LHR Resin Wheels
1:24 Akira Nakai (Rauh-Welt Begriff - RWB) Resin Figure
Ford Escort Mk1 and Mk2 Paints 60ml
1:12 Valentino Rossi Figure Decals (Yamaha) 2006
1:24 Toyota Supra GT "ZHUHAI" 1995 Decals（HD04-0120)
1:24 Liberty Walk Decals for Lamborghini LB LP700 HD03-0360
1:24 Rocket Bunny Nissan 350Z Wide Body Kit (Resin+PE) (HD03-0460)
Ford GT Le Mans 2016 - Daytona 2016 Paint Set 3x30ml
1:24 Ford GT Le Mans 2016 - Daytona 2016