Categories › Model Kits › 1:12 Race Cars › 1:12 Ferrari 330 P4 (Berlinetta) Ver B Full Multi Media Kit
1:12 Ferrari 330 P4 (Berlinetta) Ver B Full Multi Media Kit
K493 Ver.B : 1:12 Ferrari 330 P4 (Closed Body) Ver A Full Multi Media Kit
- 1967 Monza 1000km #4 L.Scarfiotti / M.Parkes
- 1967 Sarte 24hours race #21 L.Scarfiotti / M.Parkes
The beautiful prototype racing car ran in the ’60s, Ferrari 330P4 Berlinetta, will be available in 1:12 scale full detail kit.
- The 330 P4 was sent to the circuit in 1967 to compete with the Fords, after the lost in the 1966 Le Mans race.
- The P4 had fought vigorously with the Fords in many circuits like the Daytona 24 hours and Sarthe 24 hours endurance race.
- This fulldetail, multi-material kit is made of lathe-cutting aluminium (for wheel rims), photo etch sheets, decal sheets, white metal and rubber.
- The front cowl is detachable, the rear cowl and the doors cab be opened, the interior details can be seen.
- The rubber tyres are printed with the manufacturer logos.
Product ID: 8227
People who bought this, also purchased these:
£100 Gift Voucher
£50 Gift Voucher
£75 Gift Voucher
1:24 Lancia Super Delta 1992 WRC
£25 Gift Voucher
Racing Red Nissan 1970's Safari Rally Bluebird 1600 SSS/240Z Paint 60ml
1:24 Show Girl Resin Figure HD03-0434
1:24 Show Girl Resin Figure HD03-0438
1:24 Show Girl Resin Figure HD03-0432
1:24 Jason Statham (Deckard Shaw) Resin Figure (Fast and the Furious)