Categories › Model Kits › 1:12 Race Cars › 1:12 Ferrari 330 P4 (Berlinetta) Ver B Full Multi Media Kit
1:12 Ferrari 330 P4 (Berlinetta) Ver B Full Multi Media Kit
K493 Ver.B : 1:12 Ferrari 330 P4 (Closed Body) Ver A Full Multi Media Kit
- 1967 Monza 1000km #4 L.Scarfiotti / M.Parkes
- 1967 Sarte 24hours race #21 L.Scarfiotti / M.Parkes
The beautiful prototype racing car ran in the ’60s, Ferrari 330P4 Berlinetta, will be available in 1:12 scale full detail kit.
- The 330 P4 was sent to the circuit in 1967 to compete with the Fords, after the lost in the 1966 Le Mans race.
- The P4 had fought vigorously with the Fords in many circuits like the Daytona 24 hours and Sarthe 24 hours endurance race.
- This fulldetail, multi-material kit is made of lathe-cutting aluminium (for wheel rims), photo etch sheets, decal sheets, white metal and rubber.
- The front cowl is detachable, the rear cowl and the doors cab be opened, the interior details can be seen.
- The rubber tyres are printed with the manufacturer logos.
Product ID: 8227
People who bought this, also purchased these:
Ducati 916 Senna Display Case with Printed Base
Yamaha YZR500 (Kenny Roberts) Display Case with Printed Base
Yamaha YZR500 (Kenny Roberts) Display Base for Model Kits 300x160mm
Volkswagen Polo R WRC 2015/2016 - Blue and White Paint Set 2x30ml
Zero Paints Sticker
1:24 Conical Air Filter/Cleaner
1:24 Soda/Beer Cans
Oval Air Cleaner #2 - MM2059
Oval Air Cleaner - MM2058
Flamed Dashes 2 - MM2004