1:12 Ferrari 512BB LM Ver.A [1979 LM Pozzi/JMS Racing #62 / #63]
Now on sale
In the mid 1970’s, N.A.R.T. decided to enter Ferrari roadcars, namely the 365GT4/BB and 512BB into various races such as Le Mans and Daytona, believing the cars had the potential to perform just as well as a race sportscar after some race modifications.
However with minimal success, Ferrari decided that instead they would build a car specifically for the purposes of racing in Le Mans. Using the 512BB as a base, the 512BB LM was developed and made its first appearance on the circuit in 1979.
Featuring an 180 degree V12 engine, the 512BB LM separates itself further from its base 512BB with a completely redesigned body done by Pininfarina for the purpose of making it race worthy.
The first 512BB LM built were entered into Le Mans between the periods of 1979-1980. In the early 1980’s it continued to see action on the tracks through modified versions done by privateers, and a late version that featured a slightly different body.
Based off the design of its debut in 1979, we present our newest MFH 1/12 Full Detail Kit – the 512BB LM!
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, chromed and vacuum parts, rubber tires, decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle
- aluminum chromed parts used for wheel rim, wheel nut, main front light rims, engine funnels, muffler ends and gas tank cover
- front cowl of car is designed to be removable, and doors and rear cowl can be opened and closed allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion
- clear resin used for headlight lens, allowing for the mold to closely imitate those of the actual vehicle.
- pre-printed sponsor logos featured on rear grill etching parts
●K531 Ver.A : 1979 LM Pozzi/JMS Racing #62 / #63
- based on the version that entered in the 1979 Le Mans, well known for its red and light blue colour scheme along with images of a white bird featured on various parts of the body.
- front light cover reproduced with metal plates. Other parts specific to this version such as the antenna on the body top has also be included as part of the design.
Product ID: 9896
1:24 Toyota Celica Turbo 4WD 1992 Tour De Corse - Carlos Sainz
1:24 Subaru Legacy RS '1992 Swedish Rally'
1:24 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Zero Paints Apron 70x90cm 3 Pockets
Hiroboy Apron 70x90cm 3 Pockets
1:24 Porsche 956 Rothmans Decals (Tamiya)
1:24 Honda Civic EG6 / EF9 Idemitsu Motion
1:24 Honda Civic EG6 Nori-P House Decals (with Enkei Wheels)
1:12 Williams FW11B Supplementary Decals (MFH)
0.25mm Thick White Styrene / Plastic Card Sheet 245x180mm