Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:12 Lola T70 MkIII - c/w Photoetched Parts - 12043
1:12 Tamiya Lola T70 MkIII - c/w Photoetched Parts
In 1967, Lola entered one of their own Lola Mk.III coupes in the Nurburgring 1000km with John Surtees and David Hobbs sharing driving duties. While the car did not finish the race, it showed the pace it had when it recorded the second fastest time during qualifying. A Chevrolet V8 was used to power most Mk.III's, while some factory teams used an Aston Martin V8
About the Model
- 1/12 scale plastic assembly model kit.
- Released after 14 years, its last release was in 1997.
- Length: 350mm, Width: 152mm, Height: 83mm.
- The T70 Mk.III's sleek dynamic form has been accurately reproduced.
- Photo-etched parts to depict brake discs, window hinges, seatbelt buckles etc. are included for greater realism.
- The suspension's metal coil springs provide the model with smooth action just like the real car.
- Model features guidelines for attaching photo-etched parts onto the front and rear cowl parts.
- Three kinds of top quality Cartograf markings to depict the cars from the 1967 Nürburgring 1000km and the 1968 Japan GP included.
- 1967 Nurburgring 1000km Race and 1968 Japanese Grand Prix Race
Product ID: 3669
People who bought this, also purchased these:
1:12 Honda RS250RW Exhaust Pipe (Hasegawa)
Extra Thin Cement (Glue) 40ml - 87038
Custom Paint Mixing Service 60ml
Grey Filler Primer 120ml for Airbrushing
Magic Sculp Putty 250g
RAL Paints (European Standard Colour Range) 60ml
Basic Drill Set - 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm - 74049
1:20 Lotus 79 "1978 German GP" (Hasegawa)
1:20 Lotus 79 - Brake Set (Tamiya) - EJP-829
1:20 Lotus 79 - Interior/Exterior Detail Set (Tamiya) - EJP-830
1:24 LB-Work Lamborghini Huracan Transkit - Pre-order
Nassau Blue Paint - 1965 Chevrolet Corvette 60ml (Revell Kit)
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V 1998 "Rally Argentina Winner"
1:24 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B E-Tune II Version B
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR
1:24 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 V-Spec II (BNR32)
1:24 Toyota Celica 1600 GT (1972 Nippon Grand Prix)
1:24 Toyota Celica 1600 GT (TA22-MQ)
1:24 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 V-Spec
1:24 Fiat Abarth 695 Ferrari Tributo