Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:12 Lotus 72D 12046
The Team Lotus 72, winner of the 1970 F1 championship, featured side-mounted radiators which resulted in a revolutionary wedge-shaped design. It had a powerful Ford Cosworth DFV V8 engine fitted onto an aluminum monocoque frame and featured inboard brake discs, a torsion bar suspension, and inboard dampers. The 1971 season was challenging and the team finished winless, but the 1972 season saw Team Lotus enter the 72D, which featured modifications including a refined induction pod and brake air intakes. Adorned with a black and gold livery, the car was driven by Emerson Fittipaldi to 5 victories, which gave him his first F1 title. The Tamiya 1/12 model kit replica faithfully captures all the details and essence of this iconic F-1 machine form the early 1970's.
- Specs and Features
- 1/12 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Suspension is movable. Working steering wheel is linked to front wheels.
- Exquisite DFV engine includes fuel pipes and ignition cables.
- Front fairing and cockpit fairing are detachable.
- Includes photo-etched parts to depict radiator, wingtip panels, brake discs and metal parts for seatbelts to achieve the ultimate finish.
- Seatbelt stickers included.
- Realistic synthetic rubber tires included.
- Comes with 1 seated driver figure.
- Knife, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete and must be purchased separately.
Product ID: 4424
People who bought this, also purchased these:
1:12 Mclaren MP4/6 Drive Shafts
1:12 Mclaren MP4/6 Air Funnel
Airbrushing White Primer/Micro Filler 250ml
Lotus F1 JPS Black 60ml
1:12 Mclaren MP4/6 Engine Detail-up Set
1:12 Tyrrell 003 1971 Monaco GP (c/w Photoetched Parts) NEW KIT !!
1:12 Mclaren MP4/6 Antenna
1:12 Team Lotus Type 49B (c/w Photoetched Parts) (Lotus 49B)
Joe Honda Racing Pictorial Vol #18: Lotus 72 & 76 1973-75
Gulf Blue and Orange Paints 2x30ml
1:12 Honda RC213V (2014) Super Detail-Up Set for Tamiya
Tamiya Chequer Sticker 200mm x 150mm
Tamiya Logo Keychain 66977
Purple 23" Stepped Aluminium Wheels Sleeves c/w Tyres
Red 23" Stepped Aluminium Wheels Sleeves c/w Tyres
23" "Dagger's" Chrome c/w Tyres
23" Phat Daddies in Motion Chrome c/w Tyres
1:25 Custom and Competition Chevy Corvair / Vintage Chrysler Engine Pack
1:12 Ferrari 312PB K589 Ver. C : 1973 Rd.8 Le Mans 24 hours Full Detail Multi-Media Kit
1:12 Ferrari 312PB K588 Ver. B : 1972 1972 Rd.11 Watkins Glen 6 hours Full Detail Multi-Media Kit