1:12 Lotus 97T Belgium GP Full Detail Multi-Media Model Kit
1:12 Lotus 97T 1985 Belgium GP Full Detail Multi-Media Model Kit
Starting with wet condition, A. Senna won the 2nd champion in this GP.
The rear wing of the late type are included.
Slick tire version.
Team Lotus lost the team founder and the spirit Colin Chapman in the year 1982.
And then several years of chaos and adversity, finally the second year genius driver A.Senna joined the team, together with the new Type 97T with the Renault engine designed by Gérard Ducarouge in the year 1985.
In 1985 A. Senna won 2 champions, 7 pole positions with 97T and ranked 4th at season end, the result was even better than the team No.1 driver de Angelis.
Especially the 2 Portuguese and the Belgium GP were held in rain and Senna won these two races and same as the Monaco GP in the previous season, the extraordinary driving technique of Senna had been shown to the world.
- This kit is featured the 97T with Renault turbo engine and A.Senna and in the big scale of 1/12 and full detail. This 1/12 scale 97T kit is refined and redesigned from the original 1/20 scale.
- The mechanism of the Renault V6 Turbo engine, the pioneer of the F1 turbo engines, will be completely reproduced.
- The wheel rim is made of aluminium alloy, the wheel dish is made of alloy and plated with alumite gold, and metal parts screws and nuts to make the kit as real as the real cars.
- The new designed Rain Tire to present the actual situation of the GP are included. The tread pattern and also the caution marks at the side will be on the tires.
- High quality silk printing decal sheet will be included to make the carbon texture of the monocoque.
- Various piping, tubes, mesh hose, etc. will be made of multi-materials and aim to be same detail as real car.
- Large piece photo etch forming the under tray to improve the strength and the texture.
- Cowl is attached to the body by magnets which can be detached easily and can help you to display the internal structures of the car.
Product ID: 6547
1:25 Corvette C7R Super Detail Kit - Pre-Order
1:12 Ferrari 412P - K564 Ver.C : North American Racing Team - Full Multi Media Kit
1:12 Ferrari 412P - K563 Ver.B : Scuderia Filipinetti - Full Multi Media Kit
1:12 Ferrari 412P - K562 Ver.A : Maranello Concessionaires - Full Multi Media Kit
The Living Daylights - Aston Martin Cumberland Grey 60ml
1:24 LB-Work Lamborghini Huracan Transkit - Pre-order
Nassau Blue Paint - 1965 Chevrolet Corvette 60ml (Revell Kit)
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V 1998 "Rally Argentina Winner"
1:24 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B E-Tune II Version B
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR