1:12 Lotus 97T Portugal GP Full Detail Multi-Media Model Kit
1:12 Lotus 97T Portugal GP Full Detail Multi-Media Model Kit Ver.A :1985 Rd.2 Portuguese GP
The remarkable first champion that A. Senna won in the Portuguese GP.
Rain tire version.
Team Lotus lost the team founder and the spirit Colin Chapman in the year 1982.
And then several years of chaos and adversity, finally the second year genius driver A.Senna joined the team, together with the new Type 97T with the Renault engine designed by Gérard Ducarouge in the year 1985.
In 1985 A. Senna won 2 champions, 7 pole positions with 97T and ranked 4th at season end, the result was even better than the team No.1 driver de Angelis.
Especially the 2 Portuguese and the Belgium GP were held in rain and Senna won these two races and same as the Monaco GP in the previous season, the extraordinary driving technique of Senna had been shown to the world.
- This kit is featured the 97T with Renault turbo engine and A.Senna and in the big scale of 1/12 and full detail. This 1/12 scale 97T kit is refined and redesigned from the original 1/20 scale.
- The mechanism of the Renault V6 Turbo engine, the pioneer of the F1 turbo engines, will be completely reproduced.
- The wheel rim is made of aluminium alloy, the wheel dish is made of alloy and plated with alumite gold, and metal parts screws and nuts to make the kit as real as the real cars.
- The new designed Rain Tire to present the actual situation of the GP are included. The tread pattern and also the caution marks at the side will be on the tires.
- High quality silk printing decal sheet will be included to make the carbon texture of the monocoque.
- Various piping, tubes, mesh hose, etc. will be made of multi-materials and aim to be same detail as real car.
- Large piece photo etch forming the under tray to improve the strength and the texture.
- Cowl is attached to the body by magnets which can be detached easily and can help you to display the internal structures of the car.
Product ID: 6546
People who bought this, also purchased these:
1:12 Honda RC213V (2014) Super Detail-Up Set for Tamiya
Tamiya Chequer Sticker 200mm x 150mm
Tamiya Logo Keychain 66977
Purple 23" Stepped Aluminium Wheels Sleeves c/w Tyres
Red 23" Stepped Aluminium Wheels Sleeves c/w Tyres
23" "Dagger's" Chrome c/w Tyres
23" Phat Daddies in Motion Chrome c/w Tyres
1:25 Custom and Competition Chevy Corvair / Vintage Chrysler Engine Pack
1:12 Ferrari 312PB K589 Ver. C : 1973 Rd.8 Le Mans 24 hours Full Detail Multi-Media Kit
1:12 Ferrari 312PB K588 Ver. B : 1972 1972 Rd.11 Watkins Glen 6 hours Full Detail Multi-Media Kit