1:12 Mclaren MP4/5B ver. D
1:12 Mclaren MP4/5B ver. D
After 20 years since the great loss of A. Senna, the McLaren MP4/5B with the Honda Engine, whichdriven by Senna in the 1990 F1 Grand Prix, will be available in 1/12 scale kit from MFH.
This McLaren MP4/5B kit is based on the great combination of A. Senna and the Honda engine, and will be available in 1/12 big scale.
- This kit is also a multi-material kit contains different materials like Resin, White Metal, Photo etch sheets, silk-screen printed decal sheets, rubber, lathe-cutting aluminium, and various cords and pipes.
- The early-type with the characteristic “Bat car” like diffuser , and the late-type with the normal type diffuser will be available in different versions. The late-type also including the change in rear body and rear side panel due to the change of the diffuser.
- Monocoque and meter panel, wind shield, brake ducts, will be available in different specifications in early-type and late-type.
- The front and rear wings will be in different shapes in each GPs.
- The wheel rim is lathe-cutting aluminium and black-colour plated. Other parts like the shift nob ad the wheel lock nuts are also in aluminium and made by lathe-cutting technique.
- Various pipes, tubes, and mesh hoses are used to present the same level of realness as the real car. Part of the connectors will be made of rubber.
- Magnets are used in the front nose, and the body cowl are fixed by screws, and both are detachable to enjoy the inner details after the kit is finished.
- The carbon pattern of the monocoque wil be presented by using the included silk-screen decal sheet.
K455 Ver.A : 1990 Rd.1 U.S.A.GP
- This version is based n the opening round that A. Senna won. The “Bat Car” diffuser will be included, together with 5-piece flap rear wing, big brake duct, and the meter panel that inherited from the previous generation.
K456 Ver.B : 1990 Rd.4 Monaco GP
- This version is based on the MOnaco GP that A. Senna won and G. Berger in the third. 4-piece flap rear wing, flap front wing, and the “Bat Car” diffuser” are included.
K457 Ver.C : 1990 Rd.11 Belgian GP
- This version is based on the Belgian GP specification. 3-piece flap high rear wing and the black carbonized wind shield are included. Also the meter panel, brake duct, and the normal type diffuser of the late type are included too.
K458 Ver.D : 1990 Rd.15 Japanese GP
- This version is based on the Japanese GP that vigorously fought with A. Prost of Ferrari, in the Suzuka circuit. 4-piece flap rear wing and the normal type diffuser are included.
Product ID: 6658
Ducati 916 Senna Display Case with Printed Base
Yamaha YZR500 (Kenny Roberts) Display Case with Printed Base
Yamaha YZR500 (Kenny Roberts) Display Base for Model Kits 300x160mm
Volkswagen Polo R WRC 2015/2016 - Blue and White Paint Set 2x30ml
Zero Paints Sticker
1:24 Conical Air Filter/Cleaner
1:24 Soda/Beer Cans
Oval Air Cleaner #2 - MM2059
Oval Air Cleaner - MM2058
Flamed Dashes 2 - MM2004