Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:12 Porsche Carrera GT - 12050
The Porsche Carrera was unleashed on the public at the 2003 Geneva Motor Show, and wowed the world; its shape was based upon an exceptionally lightweight and strong carbon fiber monocoque and rear sub-frame, in addition to body panels made from the same material. It was propelled by a midship 5.7-liter V10 engine that blasted out 612hp and was an evolution of a powerplant developed for use in the toughest and most famous of endurance races, the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Other technological advances incorporated into the design were a small and super-lightweight ceramic composite clutch, pushrod-actuated double wishbone suspension, ceramic composite brakes, plus an underpanel and diffuser combination which offered supreme downforce. Infused with patented state-of-the-art technologies, Porsche's Carrera GT embodied both the high-performance of a racing car with the usability and safety of a road car. It departed from Porsche's tradition of horizontally-opposed engines and in doing so became the company's new flagship which only 1,270 lucky owners around the world would have the opportunity to experience.
About The Model
- Plastic model assembly kit of the Porsche Carrera GT, a super sports car which represents the sum of the German motor company's considerable racing know-how.
- 1/12 scale. Length: 385mm, width: 160mm, height: 97mm.
- Model assembly has been designed in such a way as to allow unblemished recreation of the elegant curves of the body.
- Features a highly accurate reconstruction of the chassis.
- The midship V10 engine is depicted in exquisite detail.
- Pushrod front/rear suspension is fully movable.
- Photo-etched parts are included to recreate the mesh which features on the rear engine hood.
- Durable die cast parts are included to depict the undertray (comes pre-painted in black), front trunk and suspension arms.
- Opening doors, front hood and engine hood really crank up the realism.
- Rear cowling opens smoothly at just a push on the rear license plate.
- The 2-part roof mirrors that of the actual vehicle, and can be stowed in the front trunk.
- Side mirrors, rear view mirror and car logo are recreated using metal transfers.
- A wrench is included for removing and attaching wheels.
Product ID: 5130
15" Subwoofer Speakers x2 (Pegasus)
12" Subwoofer Speakers x2 (Pegasus)
23" Holli's Chrome Wheels and Tyres (Pegasus)
Chrome Deep DZ's Wheels and White Wall Tyres (Pegasus)
Chrome Wide D's Wheels and Tyres (Pegasus)
1:24 15" Borrani Wire Wheels and Tyres
1:24 14" Work Equip Negative 3 Wheels and Tyres
1:24 18" Nismo LM GT4 Wheels and Tyres
1:24 18" BRS MI0 Wheels and Tyres (c/w Brake Discs)
1:24 17" Sparco N1 Wheels and Tyres