Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:12 Texaco McLaren M23 1974 c/w Photoetched Parts 12045
Replacing the McLaren M19 in 1973 was the formidable M23 which was used for four years until it was eventually replaced in 1977 with the M26. The M23 earned McLaren the Constructors' Championship in 1974 as well as two Drivers' Championships in 1974 (James Hunt) and 1976 (Emerson Fittipaldi). The M23 was also driven by MotoGP legend Mike Hailwood who won third place at the 1974 South African Grand Prix.
Specs and Features
- 36 years after it was originally released, Tamiya is proud to re-release the 1/12 scale plastic assembly model kit of the legendary McLaren M23.
- The sleek body has been realistically reproduced.
- The front cowling, cockpit fairing, and induction box are all removable.
- The steering wheel is linked to the front wheels to allow movement.
- The Ford-Cosworth DFV 2,993cc V8 engine, including the fuel pipes and ignition cords, are all realistically reproduced.
- Movable front and rear suspensions feature coil springs.
- Cloth-texture seatbelt stickers and photo-etched seat buckles highlight the cockpit area.
- Photo-etched parts are included to depict details such as front and rear brake discs.
- Decals for No.5 and No.6 cars are included.
- Slick tires are made with synthetic rubber.
- Sorry NO Marlboro Decals supplied
Product ID: 3825
People who bought this, also purchased these:
Pastel Paints (16 Shades Avaliable) 60ml
Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing Paints 60ml
Mr Mark Softer NEO (Decal Softener)
Mr.Color Super Metallic Paints - Chrome Silver SM06
Colour Wheel - Paint Mixing Guide
Airbrush Cleaning Brush
30ml Glass Jars/Bottles for Paints
Mr Glue Applicator
Mr Finishing Surfacer 1500 Black Spray (170ml)
Mr.Color Super Metallic Paints - Super Fine Silver SM01
1:24 Toyota Celica Turbo 4WD 1992 Tour De Corse - Carlos Sainz
1:24 Subaru Legacy RS '1992 Swedish Rally'
1:24 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Zero Paints Apron 70x90cm 3 Pockets
Hiroboy Apron 70x90cm 3 Pockets
1:24 Porsche 956 Rothmans Decals (Tamiya)
1:24 Honda Civic EG6 / EF9 Idemitsu Motion
1:24 Honda Civic EG6 Nori-P House Decals (with Enkei Wheels)
1:12 Williams FW11B Supplementary Decals (MFH)
0.25mm Thick White Styrene / Plastic Card Sheet 245x180mm