Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:20 Ferrari F2001 - 20052
About the Ferrari F2001
In the 2001 racing season Ferrari's new F2001 machine would capture the Constructors' and Drivers' Championships equipped with the longitudinally mounted 3000 Ferrari Tipo 050 V10 engine incorporating an electro-hydraulic 7-speed gearbox in pre-machined welded titanium. After the ban was lifted on traction control, launch control and other high-tech devices at the 5th race in Spain, the F2001 was finished with an arsenal of new equipment to further outclass rivals. By the 13th race Schumacher had already clutched the championship with 9 wins, earning him 53 total wins in his career, as he became the most successful F1 driver of all time and the Ferrari F2001 the undisputed top machine in F1 history.
Ferrari F2001 Features
- Scale: 1/20, total length: 223mm, total width: 90mm, total height: 55mm
- Slanted nozzle and aerodynamic form of the actual Ferrari F2001 machine's body have been authentically recreated.
- Center monocoque frame has been molded as one piece for easy assembly.
- Nose cone has been reproduced with 2 pieces.
- Shape of suspension arm and push rod is accurately portrayed in this model.
- 90deg longitudinally mounted V10 engine depicted down to every last detail.
- Realism of cockpit enhanced with separately molded parts for seat belt.
- Model captures the intricacy of the F2001 machine's diffuser.
- Fuel intake cover can be assembled in the opened or closed position. Fuel intake valves reproduced with metal transfer marks.
- Grooved tires come with logo pre-printed on sides.
- Heat resistant rear wing and rear suspension arm of the actual Ferrari F2001 are recreated in this kit with aluminum stickers.
- Decals provided for recreation of car numbers 1 and 2
Product ID: 1541
People who bought this, also purchased these:
Ferrari/Maserati Paints 60ml
1:20 Mclaren MP4/5 Sponsor Decal (Marlboro) for Tamiya
1:20 Ferrari F189 Portuguese GP - 20024
1:20 Martini Lotus 79 1979 Supplementary Decal for Tamiya
1:24 Volkswagen 1300 Beetle 1966 - 24136
1.5mm Hex Rod Styrene
0.6mm Rivets - 20 pieces (Type D)
200 Wooden Cocktail Sticks
Pure Brilliant White Paint (Similar to TS26) 60ml
Etch Primer for Metal/Resin 120ml
Greif Realistic Light Lenses - 1.0 mm White (4 pcs)
1:24 McLaren MP4-25 Photoetched Upgrade Parts (Revell)
Scale Motorsport Microfiber Polishing Cloth - Grey
Scale Motorsport Microfiber Polishing Cloth - Yellow
1:24 Toyota SXA10 RAV4 L/J Photoetched Upgrade Parts (Aoshima)
1:43 F1 Goodyear Narrow Slicks Tyre Set 1990
1:12 Ferrari D50 Ver.D : 1956 Rd.8 Italian GP #22 J.M.Fangio / E.Castellotti #28 L.Musso 1956 Rd.4 Belgian GP #20 A.Pilette #8 P.Collins
1:12 Ferrari D50 Ver.C : 1956 Rd.7 German GP #1 J.M.Fangio #2 P.Collins
1:12 Ferrari D50 Ver.B : 1956 Rd.5 French GP #16 A.Portago / T-car
Gundam Marker Eraser GM-300