Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:20 Ferrari F2001 - Full View - 20054
About the Ferrari F2001
After Jody Sheckter took the Drivers' Title in 1979, Ferrari struggled to achieve significant results. However, after winning Constructor's Championship in the 1999 season, the team regained its dominance and basked in the glory of a long awaited Drivers' and Constructors' Championship dual title in 2000. With drivers Michael Schumacher and Rubens Barrichello behind the wheel again the following year, the team kept up its relentless pace as Ferrari, Shell, and Schumacher humbled all challengers by earning the most amount of points ever amassed in an F1 season so far. One highlight of the F2001 machine was its longitudinally mounted 3000 Ferrari Tipo 050 V10 engine with electro-hydraulic 7-speed gearbox in pre-machined welded titanium. Due to new FIA regulations to improve safety, body alterations were called for that would compromise down force. to maintain aerodynamics, the body was redesigned under the guidance of technical director Rory Byrne with a new slanted nozzle and curved front wing, as well as lowered rear cowling. Suspension was refined with precision, and weight savings effectively achieved. After the ban was lifted on traction control, launch control and other high-tech devices at the 5th race in Spain, the F2001 was finished off with an arsenal of new equipment to further outclass rivals. By the 13th race Schumacher had already clutched the championship with 9 wins, earning him 53 total wins in his career, as he became the most successful F1 driver of all time and the Ferrari F2001 the undisputed top machine in F1 history.
Ferrari F2001 Features
- Scale: 1/20, total length: 223mm, total width: 90mm, total height: 55mm
- Slanted nozzle and aerodynamic form of the actual Ferrari F2001 machine's body have been authentically recreated.
- Centre monocoque frame has been moulded as one piece for easy assembly.
- Nose cone has been reproduced with 2 pieces.
- Shape of suspension arm and push rod is accurately portrayed in this model.
- 90deg longitudinally mounted V10 engine depicted down to every last detail.
- Realism of cockpit enhanced with separately moulded parts for seat belt.
- Model captures the intricacy of the F2001 machine's diffuser.
- Fuel intake cover can be assembled in the opened or closed position. Fuel intake valves reproduced with metal transfer marks.
- Grooved tires come with logo pre-printed on sides.
- Heat resistant rear wing and rear suspension arm of the actual Ferrari F2001 are recreated in this kit with aluminium stickers.
- PLEASE NOTE : THE BODY CAN BE PAINTED AS USUAL IF REQUIRED.
Product ID: 3075
People who bought this, also purchased these:
1:12 Honda RS250RW Exhaust Pipe (Hasegawa)
Extra Thin Cement (Glue) 40ml - 87038
Tack Cloth from Zero Paints
Kawasaki (Moto) Paints 60ml
18mm Masking Tape Refill - 87035
1:24 Ferrari FXX Solar Direct Decals and Resin Parts
Spiderman Themed Yamaha YZR-M1 (M.Melandri) Paint Set 2 x30ml
Clearcoat Lacquer 250ml - Pre-thinned ready for Airbrushing
Mica Silver Paint (Similar to TS76) 60ml
Candy Blue Paint 30ml
1:24 Akira Nakai (Rauh-Welt Begriff - RWB) Resin Figure
Ford Escort Mk1 and Mk2 Paints 60ml
1:12 Valentino Rossi Figure Decals (Yamaha) 2006
1:24 Toyota Supra GT "ZHUHAI" 1995 Decals（HD04-0120)
1:24 Liberty Walk Decals for Lamborghini LB LP700 HD03-0360
1:24 Rocket Bunny Nissan 350Z Wide Body Kit (Resin+PE) (HD03-0460)
Ford GT Le Mans 2016 - Daytona 2016 Paint Set 3x30ml
1:24 Ford GT Le Mans 2016 - Daytona 2016
Ducati 1199 Superleggera Corsa Red Paint 60ml
Tamiya 81044 Paint Mixing Jar Mini (Round)