Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:20 Mclaren MP4/8 - 25172
Mclaren Ford MP4/8
Pushing Technology Beyond the Limits
Upon its 1993 debut in South Africa, the world was introduced to the McLaren Ford MP4/8 - a combination of aerodynamically superior, high-nosed form and the Ford HB V8 engine. The car employed a number of cutting edge technologies of the age, such as active suspension and a semi-automatic transmission that allowed for optimal gear control tailored to the circuit. It took A.Senna to 5 Grand Prix victories that season, and teammate M.Andretti to a podium finish in Italy.
About the Model
- 1/20 scale plastic assembly model of the 1993 car.
- Length: 215mm, Width: 101mm.
- The balanced aerodynamic form of the car has been accurately recreated.
- Rear cowling can be removed after completion of assembly to view the Ford V8 engine reproduction.
- Cockpit side air fences are also included.
- Features ABS resin suspension arms.
- Semi-pneumatic tires faithfully recreate the 15-inch tires.
- Marking options included to depict A.Senna, M.Andretti and M.Hakkinen machines.
Product ID: 6264
People who bought this, also purchased these:
1:12 Honda RS250RW Exhaust Pipe (Hasegawa)
Blue Coloured Tubing 1.0mm Dia
Ducati Paints 60ml
1:20 Seatbelt/Harness Set - BLUE - P926
1:12 Hi-Definition Composite Carbon Fiber Decal #1512
Pure Brilliant White Paint (Similar to TS26) 60ml
Mclaren MP4 (Marlboro) Red Paint 60ml
Tamiya White Putty 32g
1:24 Jaguar XJ220 - 24129
Ignition/Plug Wire - Yellow (0.4mm)
Ford GT Le Mans 2016 - Daytona 2016 Paint Set 3x30ml
1:24 Ford GT Le Mans 2016 - Daytona 2016
Ducati 1199 Superleggera Corsa Red Paint 60ml
Tamiya 81044 Paint Mixing Jar Mini (Round)
Tamiya 100ml Grey Surface Primer # 87026
Tamiya 180ml Grey Surface Primer # 87042
Tamiya Chequer Sticker 61mm x 58mm
Paint Remover 200ml Aerosol
Tamiya Display Base - Large/Surface 300x160mm
Tamiya Needle Nose w/Cutter 74034