Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:20 Tyrrell P34 1977 Monaco GP 20053
About the Tyrrell P34
In the 1976 F1 World Championships, Tyrrell P34 six-wheeler made its debut and demonstrated outstanding performance throughout the season. In the following season, P34 obtained First National City Bank as its main sponsor and changed its cowl painting to blue and white two-tone. The P34 in this season featured full engine cowling to improve aero-dynamics and was driven by P. Depailler and R. Peterson. Tyrrell encountered trouble when the development of P34's unique front tires stagnated as a result of the tire war between Michelin and Goodyear, but they continued their efforts to win by making minor-alterations to their P34 machines throughout the season.
About the Model
- 1/20 scale assembly model kit depicts Tyrrell P34 as it appeared in the Monaco GP, 1977 with the same half engine cowling of the previous season.
- Overall length: 201mm, overall width: 101mm
- Model captures the unique form of the Tyrrell P34 with rear seat cowl, front brake cooling air duct, stabilizer, rear wing side plate, and taillight.
- Ford Cosworth DFV engine portrayed with the utmost detail.
- Gear box, ignition, and wheels are all precisely recreated.
- Driver figure included.
- Markings included for recreation of two machines: #3, R. Peterson and #4, P. Depailler.
Product ID: 1540
People who bought this, also purchased these:
1:12 Honda RS250RW Exhaust Pipe (Hasegawa)
1.5mm Hex Rod Styrene
2mm Hex Rod Styrene
2.5mm Hex Rod Styrene
Fluorescent Red Paint 60ml
1:20 Mclaren Honda MP4/5B - 89720
1:12 Mclaren MP4/6 Honda - 89721
1:20 Ferrari F2001 - 20052
1:20 Ferrari F189 Portuguese GP - 20024
The Living Daylights - Aston Martin Cumberland Grey 60ml
1:24 LB-Work Lamborghini Huracan Transkit - Pre-order
Nassau Blue Paint - 1965 Chevrolet Corvette 60ml (Revell Kit)
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V 1998 "Rally Argentina Winner"
1:24 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B E-Tune II Version B
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR
1:24 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 V-Spec II (BNR32)
1:24 Toyota Celica 1600 GT (1972 Nippon Grand Prix)
1:24 Toyota Celica 1600 GT (TA22-MQ)
1:24 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 V-Spec