Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:24 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC-10 Hakosuka) Street Custom - 24335
Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC-10) Street Custom
Customizing is the Name of the Game
The hard-top version of the Skyline 2000GT-R was released in 1970 and packed a serious punch with a detuned version of the inline-6 engine seen on the Nissan R380 prototype racing car. The "hakosuka", as it is affectionately known in Japan, is still a Japanese racing legend today, thanks to an incredible 50 total wins achieved in partnership with the 1969 4-door sedan GT-R. Now, it makes an appearance as a production model of the car with parts depicting popular customizations from its day, as well as a realistic driver figure.
About the Model
- 1/24 scale. Length: 183mm, width: 73mm.
- The model recreates the Skyline 2000GT-R hard-top fitted with a host of tune-up parts typical of the era.
- Recreated tune-up parts include RS Watanabe 8-spoke wheels and front spoiler.
- DOHC 6-cylinder S20 engine is depicted with strut tower brace and metal air funnels.
- Oil cooler is created using separate parts.
- Driver figure included with separate glove and helmet parts.
- Driver figure comes with a choice of 2 left arm pieces depicting him gripping the steering wheel or gear shift.
- Strut tower bar uses photo-etched brace parts. Engine compartment features metal air funnels.
- RS Watanabe 8-spokes were a popular customization of the day. Front spoiler is recreated with separate parts.
- Photo-etched parts recreate seatbelt parts, brake discs, license plate, pedals and more with precision.
- Use the included seatbelt stickers for a racy finish! Body-side emblems are depicted by metal transfers.
More about the 1st GT-R
The first GT-R Skyline appeared in February 1969. Called the PGC-10 (KPGC-10 for later coupé version) internally and Hakosuka by fans. Hako means Box in Japanese, and sukais short for Skyline (; Sukairain). It used the 2.0 L (1998 cc) S20 I6. This new DOHC engine produced 160 hp (118 kW, 180 N m), equal to the best sports cars of the time, and was similar to the GR8 engine used in the Nissan R380 racing car.
The GT-R began as a sedan, but a 2-door coupé version was introduced in March 1971. The cars were stripped of unnecessary equipment to be as light as possible for racing, and pvirtually dominated Japanese racing circuits from the late 60's to early 70's. The 4-door and 2-door Skyline 2000 GT-R's accomplished 50 respectable victories in domestic races during that period, establishing the famous "GT-R legend" among the Japanese motor racing enthusiasts.
FYI : Its designation "R" stood for racing
Product ID: 6314
People who bought this, also purchased these:
1:12 Honda RS250RW Exhaust Pipe (Hasegawa)
Grabit StiX #1108
Alclad Chrome - ALC107
3.97mm x 300mm Aluminium Tube
4.76mm x 300mm Aluminium Tube
5.55mm x 300mm Aluminium Tube
2 Pack GLOSS Clearcoat Set (2K Urethane)
Nissan Paints 60ml
1:24 Nismo Skyline R34 GT-R Z-tune - 24282
Subaru Paints 60ml
1:24 Akira Nakai (Rauh-Welt Begriff - RWB) Resin Figure
Ford Escort Mk1 and Mk2 Paints 60ml
1:12 Valentino Rossi Figure Decals (Yamaha) 2006
1:24 Toyota Supra GT "ZHUHAI" 1995 Decals（HD04-0120)
1:24 Liberty Walk Decals for Lamborghini LB LP700 HD03-0360
1:24 Rocket Bunny Nissan 350Z Wide Body Kit (Resin+PE) (HD03-0460)
Ford GT Le Mans 2016 - Daytona 2016 Paint Set 3x30ml
1:24 Ford GT Le Mans 2016 - Daytona 2016
Ducati 1199 Superleggera Corsa Red Paint 60ml
Tamiya 81044 Paint Mixing Jar Mini (Round)