Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:24 Porsche 911 Turbo '88 - 24279
Tamiya proudly releases the Porsche 911 Turbo, further expanding our line of Porsche 911 series of models. Famed as the culmination of the 911 series, the Turbo's impressive design and performance made it the most well known member of the 911 series.
About the Porsche 911 Turbo
The 911 Turbo debuted in 1975 as Porsche's first street model to feature a turbo engine. The air-cooled, horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine featured a KKK turbocharger, 3 liter displacement and 260 hp output. Models built after 1978 featured upgraded engine displacement and output of 3.3 liters and 300 hp respectively. The 911 Turbo's distinctive style, with its large-size rear wing and front and rear overfenders, coupled with its reliable performance grabbed the attention of car enthusiasts around the world.
About the Model
- 1/24 scale assembly kit of the 1988 Porsche 911 Turbo.
- Highly detailed static display model faithfully recreates Turbo's impressive style, including front and rear overfenders and large-size rear wing.
- Model features all-new body design to accommodate Turbo's extra wide tires.
- Underside of model features realistic engine detailing with separately molded exhaust pipe.
- Synthetic rubber tires feature realistic tread pattern.
- Metal transfers used for mirrors and logo.
Product ID: 1811
Modeling Wax c/w Applicator (Tamiya 87036)
1:12 Driver Figure Steve McQueen
15" Subwoofer Speakers x2 (Pegasus)
12" Subwoofer Speakers x2 (Pegasus)
23" Holli's Chrome Wheels and Tyres (Pegasus)
Chrome Deep DZ's Wheels and White Wall Tyres (Pegasus)
Chrome Wide D's Wheels and Tyres (Pegasus)
1:24 15" Borrani Wire Wheels and Tyres
1:24 14" Work Equip Negative 3 Wheels and Tyres
1:24 18" Nismo LM GT4 Wheels and Tyres