1:24 Volkswagen Type 2 Delivery Van 1967
Part No: HAS-HC9
Volkswagen Type 2 Delivery Van 1967
The Volkswagen Type 2 (also known as Transporter or Bus) was the second automotive line introduced by German automaker Volkswagen. It was a van introduced in 1950, initially based on Volkswagen's first model, the Type 1, also known as the "Beetle". The Type 2 is the forerunner of modern cargo and passenger vans.
The Type 2 was available as a:
- Delivery van without side windows or rear seats (Panel Van).
- Delivery van without side windows or rear seats and cargo doors on both sides (Walk-Through Panel Van).
- Delivery van with raised roof (High Roof Panel Van), or Hochdach.
- Van with side windows and removable rear seats (Kombi, from German Kombinationskraftwagen (combination vehicle), i.e. both a passenger and a cargo vehicle combined).
- Van with more comfortable interior reminiscent of passenger cars (Bus; also called Caravelle since the third generation).
- Van with skylight windows and cloth sunroof (Samba-Bus, first generation only; also called Deluxe Microbus).
- Flatbed truck (Pick-up), or Single Cab, also available with wider load bed.
- Flatbed truck, Double Cab, with two rows of seats (Crew Cab Pick-up).
- Camping van (Westy; with Westfalia roof and interior).
- Semi-camping van that can also still be used as a passenger car and transporter, sacrificing some camping comforts (Multivan, or Weekender, available from the third generation on).
- Main Body - Injection moulded plastic in Blue
- Other Parts - Moulded in White
- Clear Parts - Moulded in Clear
- Wheels - White
- Rubber Tyres
- Instruction Sheet
- Does It have Full Engine Detail ? : NO