Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:6 Harley-Davidson FLSTFB Fat Boy Lo 16041
Get the Lo-Down on a Big Star ?The Harley-Davidson brand of motorcycles is synonymous with cruising along the wide-open highways that criss-cross the United States. With over 100 years of experience, the company has manufactured a number of famous models, one of them being the FLSTFB Fat Boy Lo. In order to bring to mind the looks of 1950s hard-tail frame (suspension-less) bikes, it features a soft-tail frame which artfully hides the dual shock absorbers in a horizontal position under the transmission, where they expertly cushion the Fat Boy's ride. Power is provided by one of Harley-Davidson's quintessential inventions, the V-Twin engine. The ever-popular retro look of the bike is underpinned by wide fenders, a headlight on a large nacelle and other accessories, while the low-down seat and black dish wheels complete the effect.
About the Model
- 1/6 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Harley-Davidson FLSTFB Fat Boy Lo. Length: 400mm, Width: 168mm.
- Front fork is recreated combining 1-piece molded resin outer tube with metal parts, and offers authentic movement.
- 3 types of light parts are provided: clear, clear red and clear orange.
- Metal-plated handlebar and mirror stalk parts can be repositioned after assembly.
- Twin engine features precise recreation of cooling fins, which are stacked one upon the other for an exquisite finish. They are then attached by stud bolts to the crank case, along with the cylinders and cylinder heads.
- Fully movable rear suspension features 2 shocks with built-in springs.
- Drive belt is manufactured from genuine belt material.
- Realistic front and rear semi-pneumatic tires
- Includes recreations of brake, accelerator, ignition cables, fuel pipes and more.
This 400mm model evokes the bike's majestic aura with unerring accuracy.
The thrumming 45-degree V-Twin engine is depicted in impressive detail.
Even the seat enjoys great realism, using a realistic soft resin material.
The large headlight is attached via a faithfully reproduced nacelle.
Brake lights and turn signals are depicted using clear red/orange parts.
Metal handlebar can be repositioned, even after assembly of the model.
Adjustable metal mirror stems are attached as on the actual bike.
Features movable shift pedal and sprung metal kickstand.
Large foot rest utilizes soft resin for accurate feel. Brake pedal is moveable.
Includes die-cast display stand which can also be used during assembly.
Comes with numerous metal parts, plus 3 wrenches for use in assembly.
Decals are included to recreate emblems, instrumentation, license plate and more.
Molded resin outer tubes are fitted with internal metal coil spring and shaft.
Moving suspension features rear dampers fitted accurately under transmission in a horizontal position.
As on the actual motorcycle, the cylinders and heads are attached to the crank case via 4 stud bolts.
Cylinders and cylinder blocks are made up of 20 separate cooling fins.
Product ID: 5480
People who bought this, also purchased these:
1:6 Harley-Davidson FLSTFB Fat Boy Lo Parts - Detail Up Parts Set 12655
1:12 Honda CB 400 Four (1974 Model)
1:12 Ducati 916 14068
1:6 Suzuki GSX1100S Katana - 16025
1:12 Honda RS1000 Endurance Racer - Ltd re-issue
1:6 Harley Davidson FXE1200 - Super Glide - 16039
Semi Gloss Black Paint 60ml
Mr Topcoat Semi-Gloss (86ml)
1:12 Ducati 888 Superbike Racer - 14063
1:24 RS Watanabe 8 Spoke 17" Aoshima Wheels and Tyres
1:24 Long Champ XR-4 14" Aoshima Wheels and Tyres
1:24 Yayoi 14" Aoshima Wheels and Tyres
1:24 BBS Type RSII 17" Aoshima Wheels and Tyres
1:24 Star Shark 14" Aoshima Wheels and Tyres
1:24 BBS Type RG 17" Aoshima Wheels and Tyres
1:24 BBS Type DTM 18" Aoshima Wheels and Tyres
1:24 Hayashi 14" Aoshima Wheels and Tyres
1:24 Ford Escort MKII (Pre-Order)
1:24 Rocket Bunny Nissan S15 Wide Body Kit For Aoshima (Pre Order)