Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:6 Honda Dream CB750 Four - #16001
In 1969 Honda released their CB750 Four, which attracted worldwide public attention. Tamiya has faithfully reproduced the bike in a 1/6 scale format. This re-released model features chrome plated metal front fender and movable front/rear suspension with coil springs. Fuel tank and seat can be detached even after assembly.
Specs and Features
- Length: 355mm
- Side covers can be removed, allowing observation of oil tank and electric equipment.
- Retractable main and side stands.
- Realistic semi pneumatic tires
- The high-performance SOHC parallel 4-cylinder 67PS engine boasted an overwhelming maximum speed specification of 220 km/h. Developed with the goal of giving riders greater power with better safety, the Dream CB750 featured Honda's first double cradle frame and the world’s first hydraulic front disc brakes.
- The sensational debut of the CB750 Four also led to the coining of a new word, "nanahan".
Product ID: 5841
1:24 Detail Parts for Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Overseas Version
1:20 Team Lotus Type 72E Metal Front Sub Frame # 62001
1:20 Brabham Honda BT18 F2 '66 by Ebbro - Pre-order Now
1:20 Team Lotus Type 91 (Lotus 91) by Ebbro - Pre-order Now
1:24 Toyota AE86 Trueno Sprinter GT-Apex 1985 c/w Engine
1:24 Volkswagen Beetle 1303s
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final Edition '15
1:12 Honda Hyper Monkey Custom (Takegawa Parts) Z50J-I
1:24 Toyota Corolla Levin GT-Apex Late Ver c/w Engine
1:24 Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SV