Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:6 Honda MB50Z - 16014
Honda MB50Z Model Kit
The Honda MB50z motorcycle was introduced in 1979 and it immediately became popular for its sporty design style. The 49cc air-cooled 2-stroke single-cylinder engine produced 7hp and was equipped with a bell-shaped combustion chamber to ensure stable combustion through all speeds. The bike featured a unique cross line backbone frame structure as well as Honda's distinctive Com-Star wheels. With its simple construction and sporty mechanism, the MB50z garnered a large fan base during the 1980s. The Tamiya 1/12 scale model is a faithful in every way to the life size subject.
Specs and Features
- 1/6 scale plastic assembly kit.
- The simple form of the bike, including the distinctive Com-Star wheels, is accurately reproduced.
- Coil springs are used on rear dampers to enable rear suspension movement.
- Synthetic rubber tires with realistic tread pattern included.
- Vinyl tubing included to depict throttle and brake cables, etc.
- Steerable front fork/wheel.
- Decal sheet to match 2 body colors (Red, Black) included.
Product ID: 4443
People who bought this, also purchased these:
1:24 Alfa Romeo 155-V6 Racing Wheels Resin Wheels
1:24 18" Rotiform Forged LHR Resin Wheels
1:24 Akira Nakai (Rauh-Welt Begriff - RWB) Resin Figure
Ford Escort Mk1 and Mk2 Paints 60ml
1:12 Valentino Rossi Figure Decals (Yamaha) 2006
1:24 Toyota Supra GT "ZHUHAI" 1995 Decals（HD04-0120)
1:24 Liberty Walk Decals for Lamborghini LB LP700 HD03-0360
1:24 Rocket Bunny Nissan 350Z Wide Body Kit (Resin+PE) (HD03-0460)
Ford GT Le Mans 2016 - Daytona 2016 Paint Set 3x30ml
1:24 Ford GT Le Mans 2016 - Daytona 2016