Iwata Custom Micron CM-C V2 Airbrush (0.23mm Nozzle)
Part No: IW-CM-C2
The Custom Micron Series now come in a smart new red metal case with a FREE pistol grip moisture filter.
The Iwata Custom Micron Series are for the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed airbrushing. These airbrushes are reputed to be the best - the flagship of Iwata airbrushes. The special matched head systems are hand fitted, adjusted and retested until the spray characteristics are perfect, giving superb atomisation and incredible control.
The CM-C has a 0.23mm needle and nozzle and a large 1/3oz (9ml) gravity cup with snap on lid to prevent spillage.
The Custom Micron C is now also available with new features as the CM-C Plus. The original version of the CM-C and its parts will continue to be available from Airbrushes.com.
The CM-C is excellent for these applications:
- Fine Art
- Custom Automotive
- Model Painting
- Thin Cosmetics
The CM-C features:
- 0.23mm nozzle for fine detail with light to medium paints
- Hand-fitted and tested matched head system
- Gravity-feed with 1/3oz (9ml) cup
- Fine detail to 1" (0.23mm to 25mm) spray pattern
- Removable head assembly for easy cleaning
- Easy roll top trigger
- Body cut-out for easy adjustment of needle packing and lubrication
- Pre-set adjustment handle
- Crown cap
- Highly polished, hardened stainless-steel needle for exceptionally smooth transition from detail to mid-range spraying
The CM-C has the option to change to a 0.18mm nozzle for finer detail. To retain the ultimate performance of your Custom Micron, Iwata recommend that you send your airbrush in for a technical expert to fit a replacement nozzle