Iwata Custom Micron CM-SB Plus Airbrush (0.18mm Nozzle)
The Iwata Custom Micron Series are for the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed airbrushing. These airbrushes are reputed to be the best - the flagship of Iwata airbrushes. The special matched head systems are hand fitted, adjusted and retested until the spray characteristics are perfect, giving superb atomisation and incredible control.
The CM-SB has a 0.18mm needle and nozzle. The CM-SB is the most versatile in the Custom Micron range because you can attach small side cups that hold a few drops of paint through to suction bottles up to 2oz (56ml). This is ideal when frequent colour changes are required. Also you may view your close-up detail work directly over the top of your airbrush without a gravity bowl in way of the view.
The CM-SB is excellent for these applications:
- Fine Art
- Nail Art
- Photo Retouching
The CM-SB features:
- 0.18mm nozzle for the finest detail
- Hand-fitted and tested matched head system
- Side-feed (comes with 1/8oz (3.5ml) cup for right or left-handed use)
- Ultra fine detail to 3/4" (0.18mm to 20mm) spray pattern
- Removable head assembly for easy cleaning
- Easy roll top trigger
- Body cut-out for easy adjustment of needle packing and lubrication
- Pre-set adjustment handle
- Crown cap
- Highly polished, hardened stainless-steel needle for exceptionally smooth transition from detail to mid-range spraying
The CM-SB has the option to change to a 0.23mm nozzle for greater coverage and medium paints.
With a fine nozzle like the 0.18mm nozzle of the CM-SB, be careful to use paints with fine pigment and suitably thinned, as heavier pigments and higher viscosity paints can cause blockages. As a guide, thin paints to a milky consistency.
Product ID: 959
1:24 LB-Work Lamborghini Huracan Transkit - Pre-order
Nassau Blue Paint - 1965 Chevrolet Corvette 60ml (Revell Kit)
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V 1998 "Rally Argentina Winner"
1:24 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B E-Tune II Version B
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR
1:24 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 V-Spec II (BNR32)
1:24 Toyota Celica 1600 GT (1972 Nippon Grand Prix)
1:24 Toyota Celica 1600 GT (TA22-MQ)
1:24 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 V-Spec
1:24 Fiat Abarth 695 Ferrari Tributo