Iwata Neo Air Compressor
The Neo Air for Iwata miniature air compressor is compact, portable (weighing 430g), reliable and quiet.
The Neo Air is the lightest and most portable option for providing air to fine Iwata airbrushes, such as for nail art, cake decorating and model painting, or for working at low pressures, such as for cosmetics or body art. It works with most gravity-feed airbrushes.
The Neo Air is suitable for home, mobile or occasional use. To protect the motor, the Neo Air compressor will automatically shut-off after 10 minutes of continuous use. If you need a compressor for heavier use, please see the Iwata Studio Series compressors.
Consider upgrading to the light and portable Iwata Ninja Jet or the Iwata Silver Jet, which is only slightly larger and slightly heavier than the Ninja Jet. For only a small difference in price extra, the attractive Silver Jet is a little more powerful and has the advantage of a built in air pressure gauge and it comes with a moisture filter.
The Neo Air is equipped with an Automatic Bleed Valve. This lets the motor run when the airbrush trigger is not depressed. It features an On/Off button with 3-speed control: Click 1 – Medium setting/Purple Light, Click 2 – High setting/Blue Light, Click 3 – Low setting/Red Light, Click 4 – to turn Off.
The Neo Air features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less miniature air compressor
- Compact and portable – weighs less than a pound!
- Air flow at 0 psi: 0.37 CFM (10.5 LPM)
- Working pressure from 1 psi to 15 psi.
- Comes with a vinyl hose
- Manual On/Off and 3-speed control button
- Built in airbrush holder
- Size: H 13 x W 9.9 x H 6.5 cm (approx)
- Weight: 0.43kg
- Motor: DC 12V, 1.1A
- Power Supply: 100V-240V 50/60Hz, 2.0A
- Duty cycle: Will automatically shut-off after 10 minutes of continuous use to protect the motor.
Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of use.
- Comes with a UK 3 Pin Plug Fitted (as shown in photo to the right) European customers will need to use an adaptor.
The Neo Air compressor is suitable for these airbrushes, which have low air consumption:
- Neo for Iwata CN
- Neo for Iwata BCN (at low pressures for make-up, body art, cake decorating, art, crafts, model painting)
- Iwata Custom Micron
- Iwata Kustom series (at low pressures for make-up, body art, cake decorating, art, crafts, model painting), except K-TH
- Iwata HP-B
- Iwata HP-B-Plus
- Iwata HP-BH Hi-Line
- Iwata HP-C, HP-C-Plus or HP-CH (at low pressures for make-up, body art, cake decorating, art, crafts, model painting)
- Iwata Eclipse BS (at low pressures for nail art, body art, make-up, cake decorating, art, crafts, model painting)
- Iwata Eclipse CS (at low pressures for make-up, body art, cake decorating, art, crafts, model painting)
- Iwata Revolution BR (at low pressures for nail art, body art, make-up, cake decorating, art, crafts, model painting)
- Iwata Revolution SAR, BCR (at low pressures for tanning)
- Iwata Revolution M1 or M2 (at low pressures for nail art, body art, make-up, cake decorating, art, crafts, model painting)
If you require further advice on choosing the most suitable equipment for you needs and budget, or if you have any doubt about the compatibility between equipment you are buying and equipment you already own, then please contact us.
Product ID: 4894
People who bought this, also purchased these:
1:12 Honda RC213V 2014 Chain Set for Tamiya 14130
1:12 Honda RC213V 2014 Clutch 2014 - 2016
1:12 Honda RC213V 2014 Detail-up Set for Tamiya 14130
Diamond Finish - 2 Pack GLOSS Clearcoat System (2K Urethane) 220ml
1:24 Lancia 037 Rally : Martini Racing 1984 WRC Rd.4 Safari Rally #7 Alén/Kivimaki - Multi-Media Kit
Nitrous Blue - Ford Focus RS Paint 60ml
Honda RSW250 #74 WGP250 Paint Set 2x30ml
1:6 Harley Davidson FLH Classic
Mercedes-AMG GT Solar Beam Yellow Paint Set 2x30ml
1:24 Fiat Barchetta