Iwata Neo CN Airbrush / Ninja Jet Compressor (Starter Kit)
Iwata Studio Series compressors are powerful, compact, reliable and quiet. With oil-less piston motors, they are low maintenance and affordably priced.
The Iwata Ninja Jet Compreesor is the lightest and most portable option for providing air to fine Iwata airbrushes, such as for nail art or cake decorating, or for working at low pressures, such as for cosmetics or body art.
Consider upgrading to the light and portable Iwata Silver Jet, which is only slightly larger and slightly heavier than the Ninja Jet. For only a small difference in price extra, the attractive Silver Jet is a little more powerful and has the advantage of a built in air pressure gauge and it comes with a moisture filter.
The Iwata Ninja Jet is suitable for mobile or occasional use for up to half hour sessions. If you need a compressor for heavier use, please see the other Iwata Studio Series compressors.
The Neo for Iwata CN gravity feed airbrush is preferred when working in small to medium sized areas with small amounts of paint. Gravity feed airbrushes perform well at lower air pressures, which help create greater detail.
The interchangeable gravity feed cups offer paint capacity options. The larger size offers easy in-cup paint mixing. The medium size makes it easy to see over and good to view the working surface. The no-cup option is great for quick touch-ups when only a tiny amount of paint is needed.
The Neo Series airbrushes are much better quality than the cheap copies of Iwata airbrushes that are available on the market, and are suitable for beginners to professionals for all applications. However, for the absolute best performance and control, please consider stepping up to an Iwata professional airbrush, starting with the Iwata Revolution series.
The Ninja Jet features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Quiet running 90W shaded-coil motor
- Air flow at 0 psi: 0.25 CFM (7 l/min)
- Working pressure from 0 psi to 18 psi.
- Comes with 3m (10') coiled vinyl hose
- Pressure Adjustment knob
- One 1/4 BSP outlet
- Manual on/off switch
- Built in airbrush holder
- Size: 16.5 x 15.9 x 8.3cm
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 55 - 57 decibels
- Duty cycle: 30 minutes use. Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of use.
- Supplied with Standard UK 3 pin Plug. (can be changed by customer to work in Europe)
The Neo for Iwata CN gravity feed airbrush features:
- A 0.35mm needle and nozzle combination for finer detail spraying and medium sized spray patterns
- Interchangeable large 9ml (1/3oz) and medium 1.8ml (1/16oz) cups designed with a funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow. (Both cups are included with airbrush).
- Airbrush will hold 0.9ml (1/32oz) without a cup attached
- Fine detail to medium spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Iwata-Medea back Neo Series airbrushes with their usual 5 year warranty.
- Gravity feed
- Ergonomic handle design
Product ID: 4334
People who bought this, also purchased these:
Spray-Work Painting Stand Set - 74522
Extra Thin Cement (Glue) 40ml - 87038
Plastic Cement (Glue) 40cc - 87003
Nissan Paints 60ml
Airbrush Cleaning Station with Airbrush Hanger
Clearcoat Lacquer 100ml - Pre-thinned ready for Airbrushing
200 Wooden Cocktail Sticks
120ml Airbrush Cleaner
Micromesh Pack (8 Different Grades in 1 Pack)
Plastic Modelling Starter Tool Set # 50815
1:24 Show Girl Resin Figure HD03-0434
1:24 Show Girl Resin Figure HD03-0438
1:24 Show Girl Resin Figure HD03-0432
1:24 Jason Statham (Deckard Shaw) Resin Figure (Fast and the Furious)
1:24 20" Vossen Forged VPS-318 Wheels Resin Wheels
1:24 21" Kahn Forged Monza Wheels Resin Wheels
1:24 19" Enkei RS05RR Wheels Resin Wheels
1:24 18" Enkei RS05RR Wheels Resin Wheels
1:24 Alfa Romeo 155-V6 Racing Wheels Resin Wheels
1:24 18" Rotiform Forged LHR Resin Wheels