Neo for Iwata TRN1 Gravity Feed Pistol Trigger Airbrush (0.3mm)
Start airbrushing now with the Neo Series, only from Iwata.
The Neo for Iwata Trigger Airbrushes make getting started in airbrushing easier than ever. Its innovative dual-action pistol trigger design offers simple, ergonomic operation and the pre-set handle allows even the beginner to pre-set the spray performance for any line, any background, any shade, perfectly every time.
This is not any ordinary trigger airbrush. The Neo Series, including these Neo for Iwata Pistol Trigger Airbrushes, are unique in that they are designed to work at low air pressures. The benefits of the Neo Pistol Trigger Airbrushes working with low air pressures are minimal overspray, precise control, detailed spraying, fine atomisation and affordability.
Specifically designed to work together, the Neo-Air for Iwata Miniature Air Compressor and the Neo for Iwata Pistol Trigger Airbrushes make the perfect set... affordable and compact.
Iwata-Medea back Neo Series airbrushes with their usual 5 year warranty.
The Neo for Iwata TRN1 gravity feed pistol trigger airbrush is preferred when working in small to medium sized areas with small amounts of paint. Gravity feed airbrushes perform well at lower air pressures, which help create greater detail.
The interchangeable gravity feed cups offer paint capacity options. The larger size offers easy in-cup paint mixing. The medium size makes it easy to see over and good to view the working surface. The no-cup option is great for quick touch-ups when only a tiny amount of paint is needed.
The Neo Series airbrushes are much better quality than the cheap copies of Iwata airbrushes that are available on the market, and are suitable for beginners to professionals for all applications. However, for the absolute best performance and control, please consider stepping up to an Iwata professional airbrush, starting with the Iwata Revolution series.
Airbrush Application Guide Click here for a list of applications with links to suitable airbrushes.
Iwata Airbrush Features Comparison Chart Click here for a feature comparison of all Iwata airbrushes.
The Neo for Iwata TRN1 gravity feed pistol trigger airbrush is excellent for these applications:
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Nail Art
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Cosmetics
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Model Painting
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Cake Decorating
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Bakery Crafts
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Hobby and Craft
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Fine Art
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Illustration
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Photo Retouching
The Neo for Iwata TRN1 gravity feed pistol trigger airbrush features:
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â A 0.35mm needle and nozzle combination for finer detail spraying and medium sized spray patterns
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Interchangeable large 9ml (1/3oz) and medium 1.8ml (1/16oz) cups designed with a funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow. (Both cups are included with airbrush).
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Airbrush will hold 0.9ml (1/32oz) without a cup attached
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Fine detail to 1" (0.3mm to 25mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Unique pistol trigger
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ergonomic handle design adding even more comfort whilst holding your trigger airbrush
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Pre-set handle for easy and precise control of paint flow
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Dual-action
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Internal-mix
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Gravity feed
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â PTFE needle packing
- Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Air Pressure: Recommended operation is between 5 and 35 psi. Ideal for use with smaller air compressors.Ã‚Â
Product ID: 5912
People who bought this, also purchased these:
0.5mm dia White Styrene Rod x10
Medea Airbrush Cleaner 118ml (For Waterbased Paints Only)
Ignition/Plug Wire - Blue (0.4mm)
Mr Finishing Surfacer 1500 Grey Spray (170ml)
Iwata Airbrush Cleaning Kit
Micro-Gloss 1 oz (Liquid Abrasive)
Ignition/Plug Wire - Orange (0.4mm)
1:24 Honda S2000 Photoetched/Resin Detailing Set (Tamiya)
Portable Extractor Spray Booth for Airbrushing with LED-lights
Iwata Ninja Jet Compressor
1:24 Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V 1991 1000 Lakes Rally For Hasegawa (PE+Resin+Metal parts）（HD02-0357）
1:24 Mitsubishi 4G63 Resin Engine Kit
1:24 Optional Extra Greddy 35RX set for TK001 Bensopra R35 Transkit
1:12 Porsche 917K - Ver C 1971 Monza 1,000km [Martini International Racing Team] #3 V.Elford/G.Larrousse #4 H.Marko / G.Lennep
1:24 Voltex Honda S2000 Transkit (Tamiya)
1:12 Porsche 917K - Ver B 1971 Gulf [John Wyer Autimotive Engineering] 1971 LM 24hours #19 R.Attwood / H.Muller 1971 Monza 1,000km #1 J.Siffert / D.Bell #2 P.Rodriguez / J.Oliver
1:12 Porsche 917K - Ver A 1971 LM 24 hours Winner [Martini International Racing Team] #22 H.Marko / G.Lennep
1:24 LB Performance Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Transkit
Honda CR750/CB750 Bronze Paint 60ml
1:24 Skoda Fabia S2000 Rallye Deutschland 2013 (Belkits)