Sprint Jet Compressor and Revolution CR Airbrush (Starter Kit)
Iwata Sprint Jet Compressor and Revolution CR Airbrush Kit c/w Zero Paints etc
The perfect starter kit for Automotive Model Makers
Kit contain the following :
1 off Iwata Revolution CR (with 10 Year Warranty)
1 off Iwata Studio Series Sprint Jet Compressor
1 off Zero Paints Airbrush Cleaner (120ml)
6 off Sample Zero Paints (*colours may vary based on availability at time)
Iwata Revolution CR ( with 10 Year Warranty)
The Iwata Revolution airbrushes have the best performance and quality in their price range. They excel in all areas - the way they look, the way they handle, and especially the way they spray.
The Revolution CR features:
- Gravity-feed with large 1/3 oz (9ml) cup
- Larger 0.5mm nozzle suitable for thicker or heavier paints
- Fine detail to 1-1/2" (0.5mm to 38mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Ergonomic handle design
- Replaceable internal Teflon™ needle packing for use with solvent-based paints
- Iwata quality and performance at a value price
Iwata Studio Series Sprintt Jet Compressor
Iwata Studio Series compressors are powerful, compact and quiet. With oil-less piston motors, they are low maintenance and affordable priced. The Iwata Studio Series are the perfect companion to any of the Iwata airbrushes.
The Sprint Jet has a manual on/off switch. It is light and very portable and suitable for either occasional or professional use.
The Sprint Jet features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Quiet running 1/8 Hp motor
- Cooling hose and filter, which removes the moisture and prevents pulsing
- Pressure gauge
- Adjustable bleed valve on the bottom of the filter bowl to regulate air pressure
- Working pressure from 1psi to 35psi.
- Comes with a 3 metre (10') vinyl hose and adapters to fit most airbrushes
- On/off switch
- Size: 25 x 18 x 16cm
- Weight: 4kg
- Air flow: 0.64 CFM (18 lpm)
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Noise level: 50 decibels
- Duty cycle: 40 minutes continuous use. Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of continuous use.
- Supplied with Standard UK 3 pin Plug.
Product ID: 498
1:24 LB-Work Lamborghini Huracan Transkit - Pre-order
Nassau Blue Paint - 1965 Chevrolet Corvette 60ml (Revell Kit)
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V 1998 "Rally Argentina Winner"
1:24 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B E-Tune II Version B
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR
1:24 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 V-Spec II (BNR32)
1:24 Toyota Celica 1600 GT (1972 Nippon Grand Prix)
1:24 Toyota Celica 1600 GT (TA22-MQ)
1:24 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 V-Spec
1:24 Fiat Abarth 695 Ferrari Tributo