Iwata Studio Series compressors are powerful, compact and quiet. With oil-less piston motors, they are low maintenance and affordable priced. The Iwata Studio Series are the perfect companion to any of the Iwata airbrushes.
The Sprint Jet has a manual on/off switch. It is light and very portable and suitable for either occasional or professional use.
The Sprint Jet features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Quiet running 1/8 Hp motor
- Cooling hose and filter, which removes the moisture and prevents pulsing
- Pressure gauge
- Adjustable bleed valve on the bottom of the filter bowl to regulate air pressure
- Working pressure from 1psi to 35psi.
- Comes with a 3 metre (10') vinyl hose and adapters to fit most airbrushes
- On/off switch
- Size: 25 x 18 x 16cm
- Weight: 4kg
- Air flow: 0.64 CFM (18 lpm)
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Fitted with a UK 3 Pin Plug - which the customer must change to a European Plug
The Sprint Jet is suitable for most fine airbrushes including:
- Iwata Revolution
- Iwata Eclipse BCS/BS/CS/SBS/SA
- Iwata HP (except BC2)
- Iwata HP-Plus
- Iwata Hi-Line
- Iwata Custom Micron
- Paasche CC
- Paasche F
- Paasche V
- Paasche VJR
- Paasche VSR90
- Paasche VV
- Badger 100
- Badger 150 (except with HD head)
- Badger 155 (except with HD head)
- Badger 175 (except with HD head)
- Badger 200 (except with HD head)
- Premi Air G35
- Asturo C3 (from 8 to 24 psi)
- Rio tanning airbrush (at 20 psi)
Due to the weight we can only ship within Europe using DPD Express
Note : Processing time on this item is 3-4 days working days.
All Iwata Prices at www.hiroboy.com are always 10-12.5% Off the M.R.R.P.