|The Iwata Custom Micron Series are for the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed airbrushing. These airbrushes are reputed to be the best - the flagship of Iwata airbrushes. The special matched head systems are hand fitted, adjusted and retested until the spray characteristics are perfect, giving superb atomisation and incredible control.
The CM-C Plus has a 0.23mm needle and nozzle and a large 1/3oz (9ml) gravity cup with snap on lid to prevent spillage. The Custom Micron C Plus has the following new features:
Iwata's new Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enabling fine adjustment of the airflow at the head of the airbrush for more control of stippling, fine detail and finely atomised background spraying.
Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean and precise control of paint flow
Teflon™ needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints
Redesigned tapered gravity-feed cup ensures easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
The CM-C Plus is excellent for these applications:
- Custom Automotive
- Fine Art
- Model Painting
- Thin Cosmetics
The CM-C Plus features:
- 0.23mm nozzle for fine detail with light to medium paints
- Hand-fitted and tested matched head system
- Gravity-feed with 1/3oz (9ml) cup
- Fine detail to 1" (0.23mm to 25mm) spray pattern
- Removable head assembly for easy cleaning
- Easy roll top trigger
- Body cut-out for easy adjustment of needle packing and lubrication
- Crown cap
- Highly polished, hardened stainless-steel needle for exceptionally smooth transition from detail to mid-range spraying
Note : Processing time on this item is 3-4 days working days.
All Iwata Prices at www.hiroboy.com are always 10-12.5% Off the M.R.R.P.