The Iwata Custom Micron Series are for the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed airbrushing. These airbrushes are reputed to be the best - the flagship of Iwata airbrushes. The special matched head systems are hand fitted, adjusted and retested until the spray characteristics are perfect, giving superb atomisation and incredible control.
The CM-B has a 0.18mm needle and nozzle and a 1/16oz (1.8ml) gravity cup.
The CM-B is excellent for these applications:
* Fine Art
* Nail Art
* Photo Retouching
The CM-B features:
* 0.18mm nozzle for the finest detail
* Hand-fitted and tested matched head system
* Gravity-feed with 1/16oz (1.8ml) cup
* Ultra fine detail to 3/4" (0.18mm to 20mm) spray pattern
* Removable head assembly for easy cleaning
* Easy roll top trigger
* Body cut-out for easy adjustment of needle packing and lubrication
* Pre-set adjustment handle
* Crown cap
* Highly polished, hardened stainless-steel needle for exceptionally smooth transition from detail to mid-range spraying
The CM-B has the option to change to a 0.23mm nozzle for greater coverage and medium paints.
With a fine nozzle like the 0.18mm nozzle of the CM-B, be careful to use paints with fine pigment and suitably thinned, as heavier pigments and higher viscosity paints can cause blockages. As a guide, thin paints to a milky consistency.
Note : Proccessing time on this item is 3-4 days working days.
All Iwata Prices at www.hiroboy.com are always 10-12.5% Off the M.R.R.P.