|About the LCR Honda RC211V '06
2006 saw the introduction of a "new guard" to MotoGP, as Dani Pedrosa and the young Australian Casey Stoner moved up from 250cc class to challenge Valentino "The Doctor" Rossi for his 990cc crown. Also making the move to MotoGP was Team LCR, led by racing veteran and Stoner's long-time boss in 250cc class, Lucio Ceccinello. LCR paired with Honda to field the powerful RC211V '06 in its final season before the scale-down to 800cc machines. While most of the attention in 2006 was on Pedrosa and Hayden, Stoner put in a strong performance, clearly demonstrating his potential for the future.
About the Model
- 1/12 scale assembly model kit of the LCR Honda RC211V '06.
- Characteristics of the RC211V'06 such as the refined cowling, triple exhaust system, and the airbox mounted in front of the fuel tank are accurately reproduced.
- All new parts depict customized seat cowling.
- Bike features all-new colouring/livery scheme of white base with red and black gradations.
- High quality Cartograf decals depict No. 27 ridden by Casey Stoner.
Also available is the Honda RC211V'06 Front Fork Set
Note : Knife, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete and must be purchased separately.
All Tamiya Prices at www.hiroboy.com are aways 10% or more discounted from the M.R.R.P.