About the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR
The Ninja ZX-RR was Kawasaki’s first MotoGP machine equipped with a 4-stroke engine, and after overcoming initial teething problems, began to show its potential. With the addition of rider Shinya Nakano in 2004, the team kept improving and became capable of challenging the top teams for race honors. Nakano rode the lime-green, 990cc-engined machine to a second place podium finish at Round 8 in the Netherlands for his best finish of the 2006 MotoGP season.
About the Model
- High-quality 1/12 scale assembly model kit of the 2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR.
- Cowlings can be attached/detached using precison-made screws to showcase accurately reproduced internal details.
- Markings for both Shinya Nakano’s No.56 and Randy de Puniet’s No.17 included.
- Rear suspension feature realistic nut fastener. Wrench tool is conveniently included to aid assembly.
- Brilliant livery can be recreated using Tamiya paints (Light Green and Semi Gloss Black), with sponsor logos provided by beautiful Cartograf decals.
- Synthetic rubber racing slick tires with Bridgestone markings provide an authentic race feel.
Note : Knife, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete and must be purchased separately.
Zero Paints have a Set of Basecoat Paints for this kit which can be found here :->
All Tamiya Prices at www.hiroboy.com are aways 10% or more discounted from the M.R.R.P.