Accurate 1/12 scale model of 2004 World Champion Bike Yamaha YZR-M1
- Compact 4-cylinder 990cc engine and surrounding power train accurately reproduced.
- Side and seat cowling can be removed after assembly allowing full display of engine.
- Includes No.33 M. Melandris additional seat cowling to allow modelers to create faithful reconstructions of each riders personalized machine.
- Synthetic rubber tires look and feel like authentic racing slick tires.
- Poly caps used for easy damper assembly and cowling attachment.
- High quality Cartograf decals for Carlos Checas No.7 bike and Marco Melandris No.33 bike (France GP markings).
Note : Knife, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete and must be purchased separately.
All Tamiya Prices at www.hiroboy.com are aways 10% or more discounted from the M.R.R.P.