Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:12 Datsun 240ZG - 12010
1:12 Model Kit of the Datsun 240ZG
The Nissan S30 (sold in Japan as the Nissan Fairlady Z and in other markets as the Datsun 240Z and later as the 260Z and 280Z) was the first generation of Z sporty 2+2 coupes produced by Nissan Motors, Ltd. of Japan from 1969 to 1978. It was designed by a team led by Mr. Yoshihiko Matsuo, the head of Nissan's Sports Car Styling Studio. HLS30 was the designation of the left-hand drive model and HS30 for the right-hand drive model.
The Fairlady Z was introduced in late 1969 with the L20A 2.0 litre straight-6 SOHC engine, rear wheel drive, and a stylish coupe body. The engine, based on the Datsun 510's 4-cylinder, produced 150 hp (112 kW) and came with a 5-speed manual transmission (U.S. models received the L24 2.4 litre engine and a 4-speed manual). A less common 3-speed automatic transmission was optional and had a "Nissan Full Automatic" badge. A 4-wheel independent suspension consisted of MacPherson struts in front (borrowed from the Datsun Laurel C30) and Chapman struts in back. Front disc brakes and rear drums were standard.
Specs and Features
- 1/12 plastic assembly kit of the Datsun 240ZG.
- Originally first released in 1973.
- The dynamic style of the car has been precisely reproduced.
- Length: 355mm.
- Features of the L20 engine have been richly remodeled.
- Hood, doors, and rear hatch are operable even after assembly.
- Rack and pinion arrangement enables the front wheels linked with the steering wheel to move.
- Tires are realistically depicted with semi-pneumatic rubber.