1:12 Ferrari 166MM Ver B (1949 Mille Miglia / LM 24hours ) Full Detail Model Kit
1:12 Ferrari 166MM Ver B Full Detail Model Kit
・11949 Mille Miglia #642 Piero Taruffi / Senesio Nicolini
・1949 LM 24hours #23 Jean Lucas / Pierre Louis-Dreyfus
- based on cars #624 and #22, which claimed victory at the 1949 Mille Miglia and Le Mans respectively. Cars # 642 and #23, which features a different rear wheel, are available as a kit variation.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal turned parts, rubber tires, silk screen decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for light rim, wheel rim, wheel shaft and lock nut.
- wire wheels built from a combination of aluminum turned wheel rim and stainless spokes allowing for realistic representation.
- front bonnet, door and trunk can be opened and closed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.