Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:12 Ferrari 312B 12048
This is a 1/12 re-release kit of The Ferrari 312B as raced during the 1970s. The classic styling of the machine as well as its engine and suspension have been realistically reproduced. The Kit includes a variety of photo-etched parts to achieve a sharp finish for current model builders.
- 1/12 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Detailed front and rear movable suspension.
- Detachable nose cowling.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Synthetic rubber tires with realistic tread pattern.
- Photo-etched parts are included to depict seatbelt buckles, brake discs, radiators, and wingtip panels.
- Metal transfers and seatbelt stickers are also included for heightened realism.
- Vinyl tubing included to depict ignition cords.
- Driver figure is included.
- Cartograf decals to depict the car driven by Jacky Ickx, Clay Regazzoni, and Mario Andretti are included.