1:12 Ferrari 330 P4 (Berlinetta) Ver A Full Multi Media Kit
Brand: Model Factory Hiro
Part No: MFH K492
K492 Ver.A : 1:12 Ferrari 330 P4 (Closed Body) Ver A Full Multi Media Kit
- 1967 Daytona 24hours #24 L.Scarfiotti / M.Parkes
- 1967 Spa 1000km #9 L.Scarfiotti / M.Parkes
- 1967 Sarte 24hours race #19 G.Klass / P.Sutcliffe
The beautiful prototype racing car ran in the ’60s, Ferrari 330P4 Berlinetta, will be available in 1:12 scale full detail kit.
- The 330 P4 was sent to the circuit in 1967 to compete with the Fords, after the lost in the 1966 Le Mans race.
- The P4 had fought vigorously with the Fords in many circuits like the Daytona 24 hours and Sarthe 24 hours endurance race.
- This fulldetail, multi-material kit is made of lathe-cutting aluminium (for wheel rims), photo etch sheets, decal sheets, white metal and rubber.
- The front cowl is detachable, the rear cowl and the doors cab be opened, the interior details can be seen.
- The rubber tyres are printed with the manufacturer logos.