1:12 Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP
Only 3 left in stock
Price Now: £39.99
Part No: TAM14138
HS Code: 95030030
Origin Country: Japan
The Complete Package
Announced in 2019, the CBR1000RR-R FIREBLADE SP is a stunning triumph of motorcycle design with a highly circuit-oriented feel, yet providing an accessible ride to road-going owners. There is plenty of race technology borrowed from the RC213V MotoGP bike, a class-leading 217.5hp engine, and state of the art electronics that assist with many aspects of the bike including its suspension. It is adorned with aerodynamic honed cowls, highlighted by triple interior fairing winglets in the side cowls. The Honda works Team HRC is planning to enter the 2020 SBK championship using a bike based upon this masterpiece.
About the Model
- This is a 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 176mm, width: 68mm, height: 96mm.
- The aerodynamically honed form of the bike is captured in style.
- Features a detailed depiction of the class leading liquid cooled 4-cylinder engine.
- Engine, swing arm, front fork and muffler are screw-attached to the model frame.
- Side and under cowl can be removed after completion of assembly.
- Comes with two marking options and a racing stand.