1:12 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R - BNR32 - RB26 (Large Scale Model)
Part No: FUJ-141756
About the Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R
The first cars named "Skyline GT-R" were produced between 1969 and 1972 under the model code KPGC10, and enjoyed legendary success in local Japanese touring car racing. This model was followed by a brief production run of second-generation cars, under model code KPGC110, in 1973. After a 16-year hiatus, the GT-R name was revived in 1989 as the BNR32 ("R32") Skyline GT-R. This model GT-R proceeded to win the Japanese JTCC Group A series championship four years in a row. The R32 GT-R also had success in the Australian Touring Car Championship helping the R31 Skyline GTS-R to victory in 1990 and winning alone in 1991 and 1992, until a regulation change excluded the GT-R in 1993.
The formidable technology and performance of the R32 GT-R prompted the Australian motoring publication Wheels to nickname the GT-R "Godzilla" in its July 1989 edition.
About the Model
- Assembly is done with screws. Therefore, glue is not required, but recomment using it on smaller parts.
- The material usesd is a strong ABS resin for main parts (Parts are moulded in black)
- The kit comes with a RB26 DETT full engine, which can be shown as the Bonnet/Hoods stays open with Metal stay.
- The front wheels are movable and use metal parts for strength
- The doors and Bonnet can be opened and closed with metal hinges and springs
- Mesh parts for the front bumper are included
- Instruments · Seat part · License plate can be reproduced with a decals
- Chrome plating parts for inside the headlight.
- Seals for window frames are also included.
This kit can NOT be shipped via Airmail due to its size so please select DHL, if not we will have to cancel and refund the order