Pre-Order Notes :
We take pre-orders on all new release stock from Model Factory Hiro upto the release date which is usually the 28th of each month.
Orders are placed with Model Factory Hiro in Japan on the last day of the each month (30th/31st) for Special Order items, they usually arrive the 1st week of the next month (depending on Custom clearance times)
1:12 Porsche 962C Ver.C : Ver.C : 1988 LM #17
Price Now: £599.99
Brand: Model Factory Hiro
Part No: MFH K680
Release Date in Japan end of October 2018, pre-ordered kits will arrived 7 days later
1:12 Porsche 962C K680 Ver.C : 1988 LM #17 D.Bell / H.Stuck / K.Ludwig
- based on the works team’s 1988LM entry that managed 2nd place. Features a different colour scheme than the previous year.
- includes different rear cowl and side panel etc. compared to Ver A/B
[ About the 962C ]
First debuting in 1982, the 956 was a powerful machine that swept the competition in endurance racing. In order to comply with the regulation changes that took place in 1985, the 956 was further upgraded into the 962C. The 962C first debuted in Le Mans, and went on to show its powerful performance in various races afterwards. Our next 1/12 Scale Full Detail Kit will be focused on the 1986-1988LM versions of the 962C.
[ Kit Details ]
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal turned parts, vacuum parts, rubber tires, silk screen decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- front cowl and rear cowl can be removed, doors can be opened and closed allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion
- clear resin used for headlight lens, allowing for the mold to closely imitate those of the actual vehicle.