Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:12 Porsche Turbo RSR 934 Vaillant (w/Photo-Etched Parts) - Pre-Order
COVID-19 UPDATE – WE ARE NOW CLOSED, Sorry no orders can be placed over this period.
Part No: TAM12056
July 2020 Release Date
Once they have sold they are gone, one time re-issue so dont miss out
1:12 Porsche Turbo RSR 934 Vaillant (w/Photo-Etched Parts)
This large-scale model recreates the iconic and classic Porsche 934. Based on the Porsche 930 introduced in 1975, the Turbo RSR Type 934 was developed to compete in the Group 4 GT category of FIA races. Equipped with a high-powered flat-six turbo engine, the car came to dominate the production car racing scene throughout the world during the 1970’s in the hands of many private racing teams and had many impressive performances, including a 2nd place finish at the 24 Hours Le Mans.
1:12 scale plastic assembly model kit. Length: 360mm, Width: 168mm.
- Compared to item 12040, this version of the kit features NEW slick tires.
- Left and right doors and front and rear hoods are openable.
- All of the flat-6 turbo engine's cables, cords, and piping details.
- The rack & pinion arrangement enables moveable front wheels linked with the steering wheel.
- Moveable front and rear suspension features coil spring dampers.
- Roll-cage is precisely reproduced.
- Photo-etched parts depict brake discs, catch pins, side radiator, and seatbelt for the ultimate finish.
- Sponsor and car number decals are produced by Cartograf.