Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:12 Yamaha YZR-M1 2005 No.46/No.5 - 14116
2005 MotoGP Champion Machine
2005 marked the 50th anniversary of Yamaha's founding and saw Yamaha show an invigorated enthusiasm for race activities. Especially in MotoGP, where they set their goal of taking the constructors' title in addition to riders' and teams' titles they retained in the previous season. Yamaha entered the improved version of YZR-M1 which featured refined cowlings and fuel tank, a more compact powerful engine, and a new frame with optimized rigid balance. That year, team rider Valentino Rossi displayed impressive performances to win 11 of the 17 races to claim the riders' championship. Together with team rider Colin Edwards, they helped the team claim both the teams' and constructors' title.
About the Model
- This is a 1/12 scale plastic assembly kit model of the Yamaha YZR-M1 '05 No.46/No.5.
- Length: 172mm, Width: 56mm.
- The '05 machine's features such as the compact 4-stroke inline 4-cylinder 990cc engine, twin-tube delta box frame, and rear suspension with the shock attached to the crankcase have all been faithfully reproduced.
- Vinyl tubing depict acceleration, clutch, and brake cables.
- Front and rear slick tires are made with solid rubber.
- Small screws enable detachment of cowling parts even after assembly.
- High-quality Cartograf decals included to depict both No.46 and No.5 machines as well as 2 types of livery that were changed during the season.