Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:12 Yamaha YZR-M1 2009 Estoril Edition - 14120
The Portuguese 2009 Moto GP saw Fiat Yamaha Team riders Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo race specially colored YZR-M1s as a means for Fiat to promote the release of their new car, the Punto Evo. The race ended up being a successful weekend for the Fiat Yamaha team as Jorge Lorenzo went on to comfortably take the win.
About the Model
- Scale 1:12
- Construction type Assembly kit
- Decals Included
- Length: 172mm x Width: 56mm
- Front and rear slick tires are made with solid synthetic rubber.
- Small screws enable detachment of cowling parts even after assembly.
- Masking stickers.
- High-quality Cartograf decals to depict both No.46 and No.99 machines.
- Vinyl tubing depict throttle
- Fuel tank fairing can also be detached.
- Tank pad sheet