Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:12 Yamaha YZR-M1 Valencia Edition 46 - 14115
The Yamaha YZR-M1 50th Anniversary Valencia Edition No. 46 features a striking white body with red block pattern. In the 1970s this color scheme was referred to as chain-block pattern. From the late 1970s onward, this color scheme was referred to as a strobe line pattern and became infamous with the power of Yamaha racing. After the 4th year in the MotoGP, the YZR-M1 2005 model underwent drastic improvement to be considered a fully new model. The redesigned YZR-M1 featured a 4-stroke in-line 4 cylinder 990cc engine to improve speed and fuel efficiency. The fuel tank was lowered and the rear shocks attached directly to the crankcase to ensure optimum weight concentration in the center of the bike. Other improvements included shock absorbing capabilities, refined brakes and torque control systems. After the modifications to the YZR-M1 the Yamaha team went on to claim the Manufacturers and Riders Championship.
About the Model
- Assembly kit model of the 2005 Yamaha YZR-M1 Valencia Edition ridden by Valentino Rossi.
- Length: 172mm, Width: 56mm.
- Cowlings can be removed even after assembly to showcase the meticulously detailed interior.
- The compact 990cc 4-cylinder engine, twin-tube delta frame, and rear suspension setup are all accurately reproduced.
- Synthetic rubber tires.
- Top quality Cartograf #46 V Rossi decals included.