1:24 Citroen 2CV - 89654
Limited Edition Historic Car Series re-issued kit
While it's body styling may be questionable, there's no denying that the simple, rugged Citroen 2CV was a masterpiece of automotive mass production, with over 3.5 million produced from 1948 to 1990. Its reliable air-cooled 2-cylinder engine got the little front wheel drive car from point A to point B with little fuss, and the car could accomodate 4 adults adequately. With its soft suspension designed for off-road driving, it is said that the 2CV could traverse a ploughed field without breaking any of the eggs it carried. The 2CV's "ugly duckling" image did not win it any style awards, but it certainly gave it personality, and along with its pure practicality won the hearts of many drivers around the world.
About the Model
- Length: 156mm, Width: 65mm
- Distinctive form of the actual car is accurately reproduced in 1/24 scale.
- Bottom half of driver's side window is modeled in the open position.
- Superb details on the horizontally-opposed 2-cylinder engine and transmission parts.
- Unique front leading and rear trailing arm suspension with center coil spring reproduced like the actual car.
- Two types of canvas top parts included to depict either closed or opened positions.