Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:24 Subaru Impreza WRC 2001 - Rally of Great Britain 24250
Part No: TAM24250
The Rally of Great Britain
Cool, damp and slippery conditions are the norm of this unpredictable and gravel-surfaced final WRC event that runs through the rugged forests of Southern Wales. Tamiya presents a 1/24 scale model of the Subaru Impreza machine that captured the WRC 2001 Driver's Championship under the skilled driving of Richard Burn's at the always unpredictable and never dull Rally of Great Britain.
About the Subaru Impreza WRC 2001 Rally of Great Britain
When Richard Burns earned his first Drivers' Championship Title in the 2001 World Rally Championship season it would mark the first time that an English man became champion in WRC history. The car Richard Burns drove in this brilliant season was the Impreza WRC 2001. The 2001 Impreza adopted a four-door sedan body and was highlighted by compound headlights, spoiler attached to the extreme rear and blister-style fenders. Based on race feedback from previous Imprezas, various modifications were made to improve reliability. The well-balanced horizontally opposed 4-cylinder turbo engine underwent extensive tuning to boost responsiveness, and major progress was made with electronic control of the semi-automatic transmission and front, center, and rear differential gearing.
About the Model
- Scale 1/24, total length: 188mm, total width: 75mm
- Powerful rally car exterior and interior detailing recreated with high precision.
- Model depicts the Subaru Impreza WRC 2001 as it raced at night upon the gravel course of Great Britain with raised chassis and block pattern tires.
- Light pods for night stage, driver and data reading co-driver figures included.
- Wheels pre-painted in gold. Front light reflector parts chrome-plated. Brake lights replicated with transparent red parts, and turn signals replicated with clear orange parts.
- Decals depict the car as it appeared in the Rally of Great Britain. Markings included for two drivers: Richard Burns and Toshihiro Arai.