1:24 Toyoda Model AA - 24339
Price Now: £26.29
Part No: TAM24339
We would love to see a Rat Rod created from this kit :)
The First Step on the Road to Greatness
Released in 1936, the Model AA was the maiden production car of the firm now known as Toyota Motor Corporation. Characterized by smooth curves and a front 3.4-liter inline-6 engine, technological advances such as synchromesh clutch 3-speed transmission and hydraulic brakes made the Model AA a dream to drive. 1,404 were manufactured until 1942.
About the Model
- This is a 1/24 scale static model assembly kit of the Toyoda Model AA.
- Length: 202mm, width: 73mm, height: 75mm.
- The luxuriously styled Model AA body is breathtakingly captured, with rounded front grille and flowing fenders.
- Features realistic detailing of front/rear seats and driver position.
- Frame, engine underside and suspension are authentically rendered.
- Metal-plated parts recreate bumpers, front grille and windshield wipers.
- Bonnet and body side line details are depicted by metallic finish decals.
- Driver figure included.
- The flowing curves of the 4-door sedan body are artfully captured with Tamiya's trademark attention to detail.
- The rear of the model is fitted with a spare tire. Metal-plated parts lustrously depict bumpers, fuel cap and more.
- The underside of the model warrants a closer look, with accurate renderings of the ladder frame and drive train.
- Interior captures sumptuous seats, and has parts for steering wheel, pedals, shift stick and knee-operated horn.
- The driver figure oozes realism, right down to his stylish tie. 2 types of arm part allow your to choose his pose.
- Decals are included. Photo-etched parts depict the stylised Chinese character hood emblem.