G-S Hypo Cement
Brand: Tools GS
Part No: GS-HypoCement
G-S Hypo Cement was invented in 1930's for use in the watchmaking and jewelry repair industries. It is a combination fine precision tool and a clear drying, medium-strength cement that will not damage surfaces. The cement is ideal for jewelry, beads, plastic, glass, metal, ceramics, painted or sealed woods and other non-porous surfaces. This is a no-waste product that is ideal for many applications. Full use of the precision applicator tip is maintained by inserting the cap wire into the tube when not in use, and by cleaning excess drops from the outside of the applicator with rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover. This is not an "instant glue." It becomes tacky in 10 - 15 seconds, allows parts to be adjusted, sets in 10 to 15 minutes and fully dries in about an hour. The cement will not bond fingers, and has a slight odor that dissipates quickly. Great for beading, model making, miniatures, fine screw locking, sealing knots, precision waterproof sealing, precision repairs, optical and technical applications, crafts and hobbies.
PRECISION POINT APPLICATOR - DRIES CRYSTAL CLEAR
Perfect for all kinds of precise applications:
Long lasting and easy to use:
- Dries Water Clear and Stays Clear
- Built-in Applicator
- Will Not Damage Surfaces
- No Waste - A Precision Product
- Sets in 10 Minutes
- Allows Parts to be Positioned Before Setting
- Recommended for Non-porous Surfaces
- Ideal for All Plastics, Beading, Ceramic, Glass & More!
- Medium-Strength Cement - Will Not Bond Fingers
- Excess Easily Removed with Rubbing Alcohol
- A Tried and Tested Product - Available Since 1930's
Tips and Tricks:
- Flatten tube as you use it up; do not roll it.
- Insert cap wire when not in use.
- Clean needle-point area with rubbing alcohol before closing cap.
- For detailed instruction and user tips, download the PDF here