Portable Extractor Spray Booth for Airbrushing with LED-lights
When you use an airbrush (or any form of paint spray) you atomise paint particles and vapour into the air. Whether you are using water-based paints or solvent-based paints, these should not end up in your lungs. Protect yourself by using a spray booth that will draw all the paint vapours and particles through a filter and then expel them outdoors. The flexi-duct outlet can be fixed to a standard domestic vent or simply placed through a partially open window or door for portability and convenience.
This spray booth is light-weight and very easy to assemble (taking less than a minute), yet still very sturdy. The powerful fan system draws in overspray and vents the emission outside your work area. The booth includes a rotating turntable plate.
The rotating turntable plate allows you to spray on all sides of the subject without touching the drying surface. Perfect for airbrushing and decorating cakes or scale models.
- Extremely quiet, light and compact.
- Capacity: air flow 3 cubic meters per minute.
- Works on: ideal for crafts and hobby use.
- Folds away into a compact storage case.
- High density filter removes virtually all particles from overspray.
- Cable and plug are contained inside the unit when not in use.
- Automatic cable retraction button, to automatically wind in the cable after use.
- Open Dimensions: 40.5 x 47.5 x 33.5cm Closed Dimensions: 40.5 x 21.5 x 29 cm
- Power: 25W
- Air flow: 3 m3/min
- Noise level: 45 db.
- Carton dimension(cm): 59x42x30
Not recommended for continual usage, i.e. production applications. This spray booth is designed for studio/workshop cleanliness and to reduce concentrations of airborne contaminants. We recommend that you also wear a face mask or respirator to protect yourself from the overspray that is immediately around you before it gets extracted by the spray booth.