Power Jet Lite Compressor / Revolution CR Airbrush (Starter Kit)
Power Jet Lite Compressor and Revolution CR Airbrush (Starter Kit)
The perfect Package kit for Automotive Model Makers
Kit contain the following :
1 off Iwata Revolution CR (with 10 Year Warranty)
1 off Iwata Power Jet Lite Compressor
1 off 120ml Zero Paints Airbrush Cleaner
1 off 100ml Zero Paints Airbrushing Primer
6 off Sample Zero Paints (*colours may vary based on availability at time)
1 off 100ml Pre Thinned Clearcoat Lacquer
Iwata Revolution CR ( with 10 Year Warranty)
The Iwata Revolution airbrushes have the best performance and quality in their price range. They excel in all areas - the way they look, the way they handle, and especially the way they spray.
The Revolution CR features:
- Gravity-feed with large 1/3 oz (9ml) cup
- Larger 0.5mm nozzle suitable for thicker or heavier paints
- Fine detail to 1-1/2" (0.5mm to 38mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Ergonomic handle design
- Replaceable internal Teflon™ needle packing for use with solvent-based paints
- Iwata quality and performance at a value price
Iwata Power Jet Lite Compressor
Iwata Studio Series compressors are powerful, compact and quiet. With oil-less piston motors, they are low maintenance and affordably priced. The Iwata Studio Series are the perfect companion to any of the Iwata airbrushes.
The Power Jet Lite is twice as powerful as a Sprint Jet, so you can run two fine airbrushes or one high-flow airbrush or a small spray gun.
The Smart Technology automatically turns the compressor on when you press your airbrush trigger, providing instant air at the pressure you have set it, and turns the compressor off again when the airbrush is not in use. The Power Jet Lite has a metal protective case with integral regulator and pressure guage.
The Power Jet Lite features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less twin piston air compressor
- Quiet running 1/6 Hp motor
- Smart Technology automatic switching reduces running time and motor wear
- Protective outer case
- Cooling hose and filter inside case, which remove the moisture and prevent pulsing
- Mounted pressure gauge
- Air regulator for precise air pressure adjustment
- Working pressure from 1psi to 65psi.
- Comes with a 3 metre (10') vinyl hose
- Built in airbrush holder
- On/off switch
- Size: 26.5 x 31 x 15.5 cm
- Weight: 7.9kg
- Air flow: 1.2 CFM (34 lpm)
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Supplied with Standard UK 3 pin Plug. (can be changed by customer to work in Europe)